Chapter 12: Punishment

It's been a week since their 1 month anniversary and everything has come to normal, They started to ignore each other again.
Here( in the kitchen) Meegha is scolding Ruhi because she forgot to pour up salt in breakfast and Ruhi was silently listening. Saumya, Sanskruti, Kiara and Ishita were present too but nobody says anything. But Ishita can't stand to it anymore and spoke in middle,
Ishita: mummy ji we can pour salt now, why are you making fuss of such small thing.
Meegha: don't you have manners, why are talking in middle.
Ishita: because I think it's important.
Meegha: now you'll talk back.
Ishita was going to reply when Ruhi said,
Ruhi: bhabhi it's ok, it's my fault.
Meegha: look, this how daughter in law should be.
Ishita rolled her eyes, after breakfast Saumya said everything to Vivan. Ruhi was in kitchen with Ishita thanking her when Vivan came in kitchen and drag her in their room. Reaching to room Vivan pinned her to wall grabbing her throat,
Vivan: didn't I said to be a good girl. Anger was all his face, all veins was visible of his neck to her. She gulp fear rush over her body, she nodded.
Vivan: then why I'm getting your complain. He shouted pressing her throat, she started to shake due to fear but he didn't notice in rage of anger.
Ruhi: So-r-ry, Ruhi knows what to do and what not according to situation. not replying or answering is worst idea when he is angry so she replies quickly.
Vivan: it will not work, it's time for your punishment. Hearing word punishment shiver ran down to her spine as she don't know what punishment word had meaning in his dictionary. She was just hoping that in name of punishment he should not force her.
Vivan: you'll not eat or drink till I tell you. If you break your punishment consequences will be worst, it's your first mistake that's why I'm not giving you hard punishment. Saying this he left for office while she sighed in relief.

Meanwhile:
Daksh was in his room when Meegha entered,
Meegha: Daksh I want to talk about something.
Daksh: hmm
Meegha: explain your wife how to talk with mother in law, looked at bhabhi's daughter in law and looked at Ishita and Kiara.
Daksh: come to point.
He said in cold tone then Meegha said everything happen in kitchen.
Meegha: why Ishita is going against her mother in law for that family, shouldn't she concern about our family. I'm her family or ruhi, she is talking back to me for her.
Daksh: hmm, leave now.
Meegha: what that mean? I'm your mom, this is how you'll talked to me.
Daksh glare at her, knowing her place in her son's life she stormed out.

Daksh called Ishita in room,
Ishita: you called?
Daksh: hmm.
Ishita: why?
Daksh: why you talked back to mom.
Ishita: did she complain?
Daksh: hmm
Ishita rolled her eyes, Daksh came closer to her. After Ishita told him not to touch her he didn't touch her till now. Ishita was looking at him, don't know why whenever Ishita rolls her eyes its trigger Daksh. Seeing him coming close Ishita started to take steps backwards until her back touch wall,he trapped her in between his hand.
Daksh: you know right it triggers me whenever you roll your eyes. Ishita was staring him continuously,
Daksh: then why you still rolls them ? Do you like it when I get angry ?
Ishita: it's my habit.
Daksh: so when will you change it.
Ishita: I'll not change, get used to it.
Daksh: I didn't touch you since you told me, so don't force me to disrespect your comfort. His threat did scare her but she tried to change topic.
Ishita: mummy ji was scolding Ruhi non stop with cruel words while her mistake was not that big.
Daksh: it was not related to you, why you jump in between.
Ishita: so what, should I watch quietly?
Daksh: yes.
Ishita: no mr. Daksh Oberoi, I will not.
Now Ishita got angry as she is short temper person.
Daksh: why? Why you want to create problems for you?
Ishita: it's not about creating problems, I can't just stand and look something happening wrong infront of me.
Daksh: why?
Ishita: because I know how it feels when on one stand for you. Her tongue slipped in anger, realisation hit her hard as she don't want show this side of her to him.
Daksh got numb for moment, he move back. Turning he is about to leave, stopping on door he said while looking at her over his shoulder.
Daksh: your too good for this house. With this he leave
she was shocked, Not expecting this kind of comment from him.