Chapter 51: Dark Night

During dinner time:
Mina was taking full advantage of injury, and Anuj brought her for dinner in bridal style. Mina coaxes him a lot, he was angry because of the morning incident, but in the end he accepted her demand and forgave her. everyone had dinner in silence, everyone's mood was spoiled.
Mina: Aditya bhai I had my dinner,
Aditya: so?
Mina: I want to go in my room,
Aditya understood what she meant, not only Aditya everyone understand it.
Aditya: oh, why not,
everyone was shocked, how he can agree this fast, Aditya picked her and went to empty space.
Mina: where are we going?
Aditya: to have fun,
Mina: huh? aaaahhhhh!
Mina started screaming because Aditya was rotating her in a round with speed, everyone started laughing.
Kiara: enough Aditya, come back!
Sanskruti: Suraj & Daksh, can go and help them in case they lose their balance.
both nodded and went, Aditya stopped, he stood at one place until he regained his full sense and then took her to her room. This all is new for the Oberoi family mainly heirs behaviour, Meegha thought Aditya was happy so she came in between when he was going back, but Aditya ignored her and went. Meegha looked down painfully and Jairaj noticed it, currently everyone is sleeping except heirs. They are in one room doing some business work, they can't leave their work anywhere. Even if they are not capable, they are tired too and want to sleep too but work comes first.
Sanskruti was sleeping in bed when suddenly she heard some noise, she opened her eyes little and looked but she was not able to see anything. Again she heard a noise but not clearly, She got down from the bed and took steps towards that noise. Suddenly she froze on the spot when sound got clear, someone was laughing, she turned her face towards the door. She quickly ran to the door not caring about anything and came out, she controlled herself and shouted Suraj name slowly.
Sanskruti: S-ur-aj, Su-raj,
Her words were shaking because of fear, suddenly someone patted on her shoulder. She is about to scream but Suraj kept his hand on her mouth and slammed her on the wall. Sanskruti left a long breath after seeing Suraj,
Suraj: shh! Everyone is sleeping, What happened?
Sanskruti: I'm not alone in this house,
She assured herself,
Suraj: did you get scared?
Sanskruti: no, I just came to see you,
Suraj knew she lied,
Suraj: what is the reason you're lying to me?
Sanskruti: I-m no-t lying,
Suraj: seriously Sanskruti,
Sanskruti: when you'll come to sleep?
Suraj looked away ignoring her, Sanskruti waited but did not get a reply. She asked again but again got ignorance, Suraj was about to move but Sanskruti hugged him tightly.
Sanskruti: don't leave me, I'm scared!
Their closeness was making her feel safe, Suraj hugged her back tightly.
Suraj: no need to be scared, I'm here!
Suraj was caressing her back to calm her, Sanskruti closed her eyes and was listening to his heart beat. Suddenly they heard a scream, both looked at each other.
Meanwhile heirs:
They were having meeting when they heard Sanskruti voice,
Daksh: I think bhabhi is calling you,
Suraj: yeah, I'll come back, wait for me.
Everyone nodded and he left, they were doing their work when they heard a scream.
Aditya: should we go?
Daksh: we should,
They come out,
Vivan: from where that sound came?
Aditya: I don't remember,
Daksh: me too, let's go to Suraj bhai first maybe it was bhabhi's voice.
Vivan: ok,
They went towards their room but Suraj and Sanskruti met them in between,
Daksh: what was that sound?
Suraj: we don't, we are also seeing that only.
Aditya: do you know from where that sound came?
Suraj and Sanskruti looked at each other,
Vivan: what happened?
Sanskruti: we think that was Kiara's scream,
Immediately Aditya ran towards their room, everyone followed him. As soon they entered they saw Kiara lying on floor while coughing. She was injured and have bruises, everyone was shocked, Aditya ran towards her.
Aditya: Kiara! Kiara! Are you ok?
Kiara nodded while getting up, Aditya helped her.
Sanskruti: what happened Kiara? It's look like
Sanskruti paused while looking her up and down, her hair was messy like someone had pulled it, lips were bruised like someone had pulled it mercilessly, cheeks have slapping marks, hand have little wound.
Vivan: someone beaten you,
Vivan complete her,
Kiara: something like that only happened,
Aditya: who dare to do this?
Kiara looked at him for a moment,
Kiara: Let's go to Ruhi's room first,
Aditya: why?
Kiara: "let's meet in next door", he said it.
Vivan: next door, our room is next to you,
Aditya: who he?
Sanskruti: later Aditya, let's go to Ruhi for now, her safety is more important.
They quickly enter the room,
Daksh: why it's so dark here?
Vivan: Did the lights go out?
Aditya went towards switches and tried to turn on,
Aditya: yes, power is off of this room.
Everyone turned on the flashlight and started to find Ruhi, she was nowhere to be seen.
Vivan: Ruhi! Are you here?
Vivan shouted, then they heard a small knocking type sound, everyone's gaze went towards wardrobe. Vivan slowly opened the door of wardrobe and Ruhi upper body fell on him, everyone widen their eyes.
Vivan: Ruhi! Ruhi! Are you ok?
Ruhi nodded but her breath was uneven,
Sanskruti: she is not able to breathe there,
Suraj: remove her Vivan,
Vivan: ok Bhai,
Vivan was removing her,
Kiara: Aditya go help him,
Aditya nodded and went, with help of him Vivan removed her fully. Everyone wents towards them,
Daksh: closed your mouth and breath from nose Ruhi, it will make your breath even quickly.
Suraj: yeah, and take deep breaths.
Ruhi nodded and did, after some time she was able to breath. Suddenly something caught in Kiara's mind, she looked nervously here and there.
Aditya: what happened Kiara?
Kiara: Ruhi bhabhi, from when your room is having problems with lights?
Ruhi: just now when I woke up from sleep,
Kiara: when I woke up from my sleep, my room also don't have power, it come when you'll entered.
Sanskruti: what are you trying to tell?
Kiara: The lights in all the rooms have gone out,
Everyone looked at Daksh,
Daksh: Ishita!
Daksh ran towards his room followed by everyone, like they expected room was locked. With the help of extra keys they enter the room, it was dark so they turned on the flash light again. They shouted Ishita name but neither Ishita replied nor Ishita was in room. They literally search everywhere in room but not find her,
Aditya: where is she?
Daksh: I don't know, what should we do now?
Suraj: let's check outside,
Daksh: but the door was locked, that means she didn't leave the room.
Sanskruti was looking here and there finding some clues,
Sanskruti: wait, we haven't checked the washroom,
Kiara: let's check the washroom then,
Daksh immediately went towards the washroom, he looked at Sanskruti.
Sanskruti: what happened?
Daksh: it's lock,
There was a moment of silence, they open the door with spare key. They enter and saw wet Ishita laying on cold floor, she was shaking badly. Daksh & Sanskruti ran towards her, Daksh held her head and tap a little on her cheeks.
Daksh: Ishita! Ishita!
Heirs turned off the light because it was focusing on her state and she was not in the right state, only one light was there which was Sanskruti's and that on Ishita face only. They were in Goa so heirs were only in loose tshirts, so Sanskruti removed her dupatta and covered Ishita as much as possible.
Sanskruti: she wet, Daksh pick her up, we need to change her clothes.
Daksh nodded and picked her up, he placed her in bed, Sanskruti and Daksh made the eye contact and nodded to each other.
Sanskruti: Kiara bring clothes from cupboard and Ruhi bring some warm water.
Daksh: wait! I'll bring the clothes,
Vivan: and I'll bring the warm water,
Sanskruti smiled and Aditya sigh in relief, they brought it.
Suraj: let's go out now, or you wanna help more?
Both smiled nervously and they come out, girls were doing there work inside and heirs outside.
Suraj: Aditya and Daksh you both stand here and look after them, and I & Vivan will go to check about lights and other things too.
Vivan looked at him while raising one eyebrow,
Suraj: god! Vivan please understand, their wives are more injured, they need them here.
Vivan: I didn't say anything,
Suraj gave him an unbelievable look and Vivan just shrugged off, Vivan went away leaving Suraj.
Suraj: this boy is never gonna listen to me,
Daksh: yours is better than mine,
Aditya: are you talking about me?
Suraj: yeah, I think that too,
Aditya: Suraj bhai, you too?
Suraj: I think Vivan is calling me,
Suraj made an excuse and left, Aditya looked at Daksh.
Aditya: what about you?
Daksh: unluckily, no one is calling me.
They have did a little fight, both were happy internally, now it's been 2 hours light problem has solved. Ishita's cloth had changed, Kiara's dressing is done, Ruhi had freshen up. Currently everyone was in Daksh room discussing this matter as Ishita had regained her sense, but all girls are scared, they are not showing it but heirs can sense it.
Suraj: I don't think power went out coincidentally,
Daksh: I think too,
Vivan: we will know the actual matter when they speak up,
Aditya: but they are not uttering a word,
Suraj: girls try to understand, someone dares to break into our house.
Daksh: it's so dangerous, I know you all have faced something bad but try to co-op.
Vivan: you're risking everyone's life, present here in this villa.
Aditya: we are not in our house, we don't have resources here, we won't be able to do anything if something happens.
Sanskruti: nothing happened with me, I was using my mobile when light suddenly went off, so I came out to find Suraj because I know Ishita is scared of darkness.
Suraj sigh, they know she is lying, at least they know about her this much.
Suraj: if you all want privacy, you can ask,
Daksh: I think we should do this, they will not open up fully.
heirs nodded and took their wives to their room, when everyone left Daksh and Ishita was all alone. Daksh move closer to her and softly caresses her cheek, trying to make her relaxed. Ishita closed her eyes and felt him, Ishita was feeling relaxed and safe.
Ishita: is someone doing it purposely?
Daksh: we think so, there are 70% chances,
Ishita nodded,
Daksh: wanna tell me something?
Ishita nodded, she opened her eyes and directly stared at his eyes, he maintained the eye contact, assuring her safety and comfort.
Ishita: I was sleeping when suddenly someone threw me in the bathtub, I immediately woke up, it was so dark. I was not able to see anything, I was scared of darkness and plus someone was there, I can feel it. I came out from the bathtub and went towards the switches but the power was off, so nothing worked. he was near me, I was able to feel his breath, he was so close to me, I grabbed a shampoo bottle and threw it on his face. he groaned, so it was fix that someone was really there, he trapped me between his legs and I fell, he locked me and went.
Daksh: my brave wife, you control your fear, you didn't let your fear to control you.
Ishita hugged him tightly,
Ishita: but I was horrified Daksh, I can still feel his aura which was so creepy, he was so close to me, it was giving a very bad feeling.
Daksh: no need to be scared, now I'm here, did he try to do something with you?
Ishita: no, but I feel like he will.
Daksh: hmmm! but now you're safe believe me,
Ishita tightens the hug,
Ishita: I believe you that's why I told you everything,
Daksh: can you believe me more and tell me more?
Ishita: more? I told you everything,
Daksh: why did you faint? why are you scared of darkness to this extent? I can recognise the difference between normal fear and trauma.
Ishita was quiet and looking down, Daksh held her hand softly and kissed the back of her hand.
Daksh: please!