CHAPTER - 1

--Oh.. ohh...ohh... --Ahh... ahhhh...ahah Nan, turn off the music Ohm will be shocked to hear this, Jui Mac's voice shouted.

As Nan was talking to him, In the morning of a new day.

While for Mac, it's night. Nan works out in his own gym while keeping his cell phone nearby.

Mac put some things in the bag and put his mobile phone nearby.

Mac's moaning makes Nan chuckle, because the sound Mac hears is a song called: Moaning Al Nae's name, where the lyrics are depraved.

- I activated my mood during the exercises, Nan replied, Mac frowned when he heard this.

- You are such a psychopath. Who else plays music like that in the hall? Mac asked, Uncomfortable, he knew the music was only being played to annoy him.

"You only called because you wanted to tease me," Mac complained again. Nan Began to laugh.

--A tiger acts to hunt, hehe, and how do you get to the airport? Nan continued to ask why Mac was about to return to Thailand. during vacation.

- Ohm told me to call a taxi, Mac answered, because he is going back to Thailand with a friend.

-Yes, before you board, call me and let me know, Nan said during the exercise, with Mac sitting and looking at the mobile phone screen.

-And who will pick me up from the airport? Mac asked. In fact, Mac already knew that the person coming after him was Nan.

-Don't you remember the way home? Nan asked.

"I remember and I'll be home soon because I remember the only way to my father's house," said Mac. causing Nan to turn around. Mac moved back.

- Do you want to see my leg? Nan pretended to say in a fierce voice.

- And who pissed me off first? Mac argued, Nan smiled a little.

- What a strange question, if I don't come to get you, how will the dog come? Besides, if I don't, you'll get mad again, said Nan.

-I'm never worried, replied Mac nonchalantly. Before Nan and Mac heard a knock on the bedroom door from Mac, followed by Ohm who opened the door.

-Oh, you're talking to this guy, I was wondering who you were arguing with...Oh, Mac's neighbor smiled before waving my hand.

--Hey, do you get in shape in the morning? Ohm greeted him when he saw that Nan was moving and knew that it was morning in Thailand.

-I was waiting for the baby to come home, so I thought I'd come and do some exercises and make it a little harder, Nan answered shamelessly, making Mac's face turn red.

-What the hell is this? Shame on you Mac immediately yelled at him for saying embarrassing things in front of his friend.
Ohm giggled as he got used to Nan's direct words.

-Please take care of him, Ohm Nan couldn't help but Entrust Mac to Ohm to take care of him. because Nan trusts Ohm.

-Oh, don't worry! Your wife will definitely be going back to Thailand.. Oops, Ohm replied, before whining, because he was hit by Mac, calling him wife, making Mac blush .

-Huh, I don't mind, stop Packed up. Let's talk later, I'm going to take a shower, Nan said, because she wants Mac to finish packing first Mac nodded, before hanging up.

Nan took the mobile phone and immediately went to the bedroom to take a shower after getting dressed. He left to solve some pending problems.

-In a good mood, brother? Wel's voice was heard. Hearing Nan hum as she descended from the top floor of the cassette. Nan raised her eyebrows slightly.