CHAPTER - 9 Ohm & Two

And then, until the day Ohm returns to Thailand again, he calls and tells Two about the return flight.

Two told him that he didn't know if he would be able to pick him up at the airport but when it was almost time for Ohm to arrive, Two was a bit confused before picking up his cell phone to call Nan.

In case he doesn't get to pick up Ohm too, but when he talks to Nan, it's spinning until two o'clock, so he has to drive to the airport to pick up Ohm by himself.

-Ok, do you want to come back with me? Nan asked Ohm. When she was picking up her boyfriend from the airport.

- It's nothing, I'll wait for someone to pick me up, answered Ohm smiling.

-If he doesn't come? Nan continued, knowing who Ohm was referring to, only Mac had a confused face.

"He'll come, believe me," Ohm said with a smile, then nodded before Nan took Mac and Ohm went to sit and wait at the cafe.

In the meantime, he picked up his cell phone and called Two.

(-Where are you?)

It wasn't until Ohm had to say something that Two answered the phone. Two immediately asked Ohm in a short voice, Ohm smiles a little.

-At the cafe... Ohm said the location, got the bill and immediately hung up, Ohm didn't feel any anger.

Two enters the cafe to look for Ohm, this makes Ohm smile widely when he sees Two.

Seeing Ohm's smile, he stopped a little, his heart trembling Two goes up to Ohm.

- I thought you would have to come and get me, Ohm spoke

- Because today I'm free. I can pick you up if you come back on a normal day then I won't be able to pick you up.

Two said to cover his own feelings. Ohm is very similar. When he meets his face, he seems excited to do something wrong.

-Are you sure? Ohm said with a little smile.

-You talk a lot, are you coming back? Two shouted at Ohm who laughed lightly.

Before getting up and pushing the bag to the parking lot. After getting into the car, just in time for Two to start the car

Ohm holds Two's neck to lean into him and immediately kisses him.

At first, Two was a little taken aback by the shock, but eventually relented. He responded back to Ohm's kiss because deep down he yearns after Ohm's touch, the two exchanged passionate kisses until Ohm was the one to break away from Two's lips and they look at each other in silence.

Ohm raised a soft smile and touched her lips again. Until Two frowned a little

- I missed you, said Ohm. Making Two's heart pound

-Aren't you going to tell me you miss me? Ohm asked back

- We talked to each other almost every day.

Two avoided saying anything because he was embarrassed to say the least and didn't dare to meet Ohm's gaze at all.

-Even if I still miss you? Two tells him to turn around and pushes Ohm to sit up.

-Put on your seat belt Two said. Ohm agreed to wear his seat belt.

-You're hungry, so I can take you first to eat? Two asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

- I'm very hungry. I want to eat Thai food.

Ohm replied. Two nodded. Meanwhile, Ohm's father called, Ohm spoke to his own father, and Two then drove quietly.

-Where are you taking me to eat? Ohm asked as he hung up on his father. After a long conversation