CHAPTER - 4

-- What happens? I just sang, Nan replied with an indifferent expression but in his heart he was secretly laughing as Mac realized that Nan was conveying the meaning of the song.

--You don't have to complain. I know, Mac argued.

He was too shy, but the more embarrassed Mac is in front of him, the more he teases him. Nan chuckled slightly before standing up and shaking her head at Mac.

--You're being smart too, I'm sorry I didn't want to get in the first row, Nan said at last, causing Mac to freeze and frown immediately.

- I'm not going up because I'm going to find a way to convince you to agree to come down and stay with me until the end. Do you understand, Mac? Nan said, looking into Mac's eyes.

That made Mac's heart skip a beat at his words. Mac's face warmed.

--Hurry up and get dressed. I will wait downstairs.

Nan finished speaking and went into the room, leaving an emotional Mac to get ready.

---And he's embarrassed.... I noticed in time, Mac grumbled because Nan left first, so Mac assumed Nan was embarrassed too.

Mac quickly dressed and went downstairs to find Nan. When Nan saw that Mac was already ready, she walked Mac to the car and immediately drove to pick up Mac's father. When he arrived, Mac's father was already getting ready.

Are you really not going to come in?

Mac's father, getting into the car, asked his son-in-law again in case he changed his mind.

-- Better not, father. I'm really not good at this, but if the factory car has a problem, you can always call me. That way I can get in very comfortably, Nan joked. Nan's father smiled understandingly.

-So where are you going to wait? asked Mac's father as Nan had already said she would sit and wait.

--I can wait in the hotel lobby, dad, don't worry. You can call me back anytime you want to come back, Nan replied.

Mac turned slightly to look at his lover. Then Nan turned and raised her eyebrows.

--What the? Nan asked.

--You won't get bored? Do you sit and wait like this? Mac asked worriedly.

--It's not boring, I can find something to do while I wait, Nan said in a relaxed way, so Mac was relieved by the time he reached the venue.

Nan parked the car in the lot. Then he entered the hotel with Mac and his father because the event was to take place on the second floor. Then he sat and waited in the hall.

The place is a luxury hotel, there are only people who dress well and I use the service. At first, the hotel staff looked at Nan confused, but paid no attention to anyone.

--I'll wait here, father. If you can't go, you can call me back, Nan told Mac's father.

--Okay, if something comes up somewhere, call Mac first. Oh, I'm going to the bathroom first. Wait here, Mac.

Mac's father said to Nan and turned to talk to his own son before breaking away to go to the bathroom which is not far down the hall.

- What are you going to do while you wait? Mac asked.

--I'll sit down and look at car auction sites to look for information, I have a cell phone. Nothing to worry about, Nan replied, so Mac was relieved.

He nodded and waited for his father. It didn't take long for his father to arrive. Mac went up to the second floor and entered the party. As for Nan, she sat and waited.