CHAPTER - 4 Ohm & Two

When Win saw this he left in such a hurry with regret, with his own friend running after him. Tasting the tip of Ohm's tongue. Conscience and anger rush. Two immediately pushed Ohm away from himself.

-Ohm! How can you do that? Two yelled at each other, his heart beating faster, but Two thought it was because he was angry.

- Just to give you a little help, answered Om smiling.

-What the hell does it do? Why drag me with your children. Damn, I shouldn't have met you.

Two finished saying this and immediately turned around

-Why are you so angry, it's just a kiss? Ohm said.

-Go die, Two said firmly and immediately went straight to the car.

Ohm won't be able to follow him, so he figures he'll wait anyway. They have to meet at the apartment anyway, so they go separately in the cars.

When he was sitting in the car, he put his hand over his mouth. A young man who looks arrogant and older than him, can be so sweet, makes Ohm's heart tremble quite a bit.

Ohm smiled slightly before leaving the parking lot. Ohm doesn't know that Two chose to drive home instead of going back to the apartment.

Two's texts rang as they lay on the floor.

OHM_OHO >> Don't go back to the room

facing.

Two read the other party's message. He can't help but be annoyed because he's still annoyed that Ohm kissed him.

Although it wasn't the first kiss, Ohm's kiss made Two irritable for no apparent reason.

Even though he was offended, Two responded to Ohm's message.

OHM_OHO >> Are you still kissing?

TWO : Still upset because I don't talk about it anymore.

OHM_OHO >> ok don't say .....Okay I'll call.

TWO: I'm going to sleep and I'll turn it off.

OHM_OHO >> OK, wait get over your irritability and talk.

After seeing Ohm's last message, Two didn't respond to anything else.

Ohm then sent her a goodnight sticker and turned off his own cell phone as well.

Already Two was frustrated, his heart pounding because of Ohm's kiss, he didn't even feel disgusted by anything even though he did not feel disgusted by anything, although he had never kissed a man.

-Damn it, what's going on? Two raised his hands, rubbed his head, and they immediately fell into bed, still feeling the thrill of Ohm's lips on his, but Two had to shake off the feeling to go to sleep.

Ohm woke up in the morning because he had to pick up his friend from the airport, he first went to Two's room but found that Two wasn't there.

Back in the room, he tried to call him, but found that Two had switched off his phone. Ohm couldn't wait, so he drove to Nan and Mac's to pick up his friends from abroad.

-What's wrong with your frown this morning? Kin asked his friend Two.

He was driving to drop off a friend at the airport.

-Nothing, just tired, answered Two in a normal tone.

Last night, he had let go of his feelings. When he was kissed by Ohm, he couldn't get out, until he couldn't fall asleep.

--Leave me in front, then you can go to the company, said Kin.

Because he was quite considerate of his friends.