CHAPTER - 34 🔞

-That's right, Mac said before he could finish his sentence.

He was immediately drawn in by a kiss upon entering the house. After they closed the door he leaned Mac against the wall and planted himself close to him, putting one of his legs between Mac's legs.

The tip of his tongue slides into Mac's soft mouth to savor the sweetness he craved and he sucks the tip of Mac's tongue.

I like this too, Nan murmured and made Mac, who was shocked at first, but finally came to allow his Lover, and passionately returned the kiss without giving up as well, making- l quite satisfied Nan.

-Well..enough...yeah..calm down Mac pulls his lover's face away to speak.

- I can't catch a cold, said Nan in a hoarse voice

The truth is when I told Jay they were leaving they didn't come back right away. Because Frank asked for a victory party. They finally agreed to go. After we finished eating and drinking they returned home.

I want to take a shower, Mac said with a flushed face.

That brought a sly smile to Nan.

- Yes..., answered Nan, because he himself said that he would repay his lover.

- We'll do it together, Nan urged, looking down at Mac's middle, and he immediately knew what he wanted.

-Uh, is it today? Mac asked softly.

- Yes, was the immediate answer. and didn't wait for Mac to say anything else. He pulled Mac quickly into the bedroom.

- Take off your clothes and go to the bathroom to wait. I want the reward right now.

Nan spoke with a smile. Mac pouted to cover his shyness. He has to do as he says so Mac put his bag down then grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom then went to find the equipment he needed first turn on the light then he entered the bathroom he saw a single boxer in front of the sink

- Why is there anything left on you? The boxer... Mac was teasing.

- I'm waiting for you to come take him down, Nan answered back, who looked at Mac's face and a smile lifted from the corner of her mouth.

- You look so good now, Mac said softly a little embarrassingly, looking at his boyfriend's strong abs.

The line of his stomach that disappears below the edge of his pants gives him a very sexy look.

- Don't worry this will catch you for sure.

Nan approached Mac and removed Mac's boxers making him sit on the sink counter, Mac was very embarrassed even though he saw the other's body quite often

Mac was embarrassed anyway, and Nan put the razor on the counter. He then dropped to his knees in front of Mac as he grabbed one of Mac's legs and placed it over his strong shoulder. Mac's heart was pounding with excitement and extreme cold at the sight of Nan looking at him now he was transmitting a burning desire.

"Don't look for me to get hurt," Mac told him first.

"It's okay, if there's a wound, there's a cure," Nan said. Mac looked puzzled.

- What is the remedy? Mac is shocked.

- Well, if you accidentally cut yourself with the frame at this point... I'll deal with it Nan cupped Mac's crotch before leaning down to lick her tongue making Mac's entire body go goosebumps as Mac's core began to expand.

- Or if they do in this place, then there will be a wound, then put a finger to crush the tip of the core.

Mac's body immediately made him bite his mouth to stifle his moans.