CHAPTER - 50

-I will update you one by one, Nan replied

(Take a picture so I can see) Mac said.

Nan raised her eyebrows a little suspiciously.

- What should I take pictures with? Nan asked.

(It's a picture of P'Tang's son. I want to see him.) Mac said that because he really wanted to see him.

- Do you want to have a child? Nan asked with a smile.

(I don't want to have it, I just want to see it. So I thought, how can someone like me raise a child?) replied Mac.

I thought you did, Nan said with a smile.

(If you assume I want one?) Mac pretends to annoy her boyfriend back.

-If you want, I will drag you until you succeed, was the immediate answer.

This made Mad's face heat up.

(Damn, I'll die first) Mac shouted back. It was a gentle laugh.

(So ​​when are you going to auction this car?) Mac asked.

-Hold on, I'll clean up the work in a moment, Nan replied.

(-Let's get down to business then) Mac said and nodded before hanging up the phone and sitting down to look through some papers.

Then go out and auction off a tow truck.

Tang and her son took care of that place for about a month, and Nan's subordinates helped take care of the child and Tang, making sure her husband didn't dare to go see her again. Fortunately, she didn't register the marriage, so there were no problems.

Tang helps take care of the house, including feeding everyone in return. Nan had already sent a photo of Taeng's son to Mac and it seemed that Mac was in love with this 9 month old even though he hadn't seen him face to face yet.

Trim... Trim... Trim...
Nan's phone rang in the afternoon. This made him, who was on the balcony smoking a cigarette, take out his mobile and smile a little before pressing to answer the phone

-Hello, he answered his lover's call.

(-Staying with Ton, Nan?) Mac asked immediately. It made him laugh softly.

-What the? You called and instead of asking about my concerns you ask about another man? He pretended to come back.

(-The other guy I was talking about has only 9 months.) Mac snapped back, not seriously.

Nan laughed because the subject Mac was asking about was Taeng's son.

-Whatever age I am, I will be jealous of you, he pretended to answer.

Mac's face turned red.

-Oh, Mac, I have something to confess.

His tone changed to a serious one. Mac immediately furrowed his brows.

(What? Mac asked immediately. That's a strained face.

-We brought someone to sleep in our bed, Nan said causing Mac to freeze a little.

Mac's heart has sunk and he is restless in his heart

(Who did you bring to sleep?) Mac asked, his voice a little shaky.

-He's sleeping in bed right now. I'll show you, Nan said, putting out her cigarette and leaving it on the balcony.

Then he opens the balcony door along with a cell phone and points it towards the bed. Mac was a little quiet.