CHAPTER - 12 🔞

--Uf!

As soon as he heard Aon's voice, Mac tried to pull away from his lover's chest, but Nan refused to let him go. He pulled Mac's neck towards him to follow the kiss and selfishly tugged at the tip of Mac's tongue. Mac retaliated by pinching him, forcing Nan to give way. on

--What the hell was that? It hurts, Nan said, not really.

Mac pursed his lips in an embarrassed manner before turning to Aon, who was standing behind him, blushing.

Mac felt a little embarrassed because he knew Aon had seen them kiss. Nan rolled her eyes at the young man nonchalantly.

--What the? Are you shocked yet? Have you never seen people kiss before? Nan teased.

--Other people are not as shameless as
you! Aon shouted, his face red with anger and embarrassment.

Nan wanted to tell Aon that he was being naughty, but she was afraid of losing her manners and they had just met, so she shrugged nonchalantly. Then he lay back on the chair with his beer.

Mac gave Aon an awkward smile.

--What happens? Ohm turned and asked curiously as he noticed the expressions on his friend and cousin's faces.

---I kissed my wife, which angered your younger cousin, Nan said of Aon, who immediately went to sit next to Ohm as Ohm sat down on a chair.

--Shouldn't your friend be ashamed, P'Ohm? He knew they were there, but he still made Mac kiss him, Aon complained to Ohm.

--So what are you doing, talking to him? You weren't going to play in the water? Just get in the water and go play, Ohm told his cousin. Aon refused to budge.

Off came back with juice, so Aon invited his twin to come down and play in the water with him.

--Why do you like teasing children? Mac asked Nan.

--I just wanted to kiss you. What's wrong with that? Nan replied, making Mac's face feel hot and crimson. Ohm laughed softly.

- By the way, you're looking to open a used car dealership, aren't you? Ohm asked as he remembered. Nan nodded in agreement.

--I have land across the alley; i intend to build a car there. Looking for a contractor, Nan replied.

--You will spend a lot of money, won't you? Don't you have to go to multiple auctions and buy vehicles?" Ohm said as he thought.

It made Mac cringe a bit because he was worried about money. Nan had to send him to school, even though in reality Mac's father could easily afford to send him Mac at school. But Mac's father didn't mind Nan paying for him.

"I'm fine," Nan replied, looking into her lover's frowning face.

--Your duty is to study, so you focus on studying. Don't think it's a hard thing for me to do, Nan said, making Mac sigh.

--It's always been that way. Also, I feel bad that I can't help you, Mac growled.

You can help me by being my good boy, replied Nan, making Mac go quiet for a bit with a red face at the word 'good boy'.

(What about the good boy? Everyone's a good boy these days)

- You know how to argue, Ohm teased him. Nan giggled and put her leg around Mac's waist.

--If I decided to do it, it's because I looked at it and thought it through. So don't worry, Nan said in a serious tone and looked at his lover.

Mac sighed slightly and shook his head slowly. Because even though they are the same age, he knows that Nan is much more mature than him.