CHAPTER - 2 Ohm & Two

-Hey, do you know each other? Tha asked when she saw that Ohm and Two had the same posture.

-No, I don't know, Two replied, before immediately standing up and sitting next to their friend.

Ohm looked at Two and smiled a little. Before settling into the place, which was contrary to Two.

-We just met in the middle of the day, Ra, replied Ohm, Ra making a slightly confused face.

-What do you want to know, will you drink alcohol? The two friends asked back.

Seeing his friend's suspicious face.

-Oh Mew, you're introducing my friends to your friends, Ra immediately turned to talk to his own neighbor.

-Okay, this is Ai-Pak Ainon, this part is Ohm who studies abroad but came back on vacation.

- Long time no see, Ohm.I just found out you went to study abroad, he said, letting Two know that his friend must have known Ohm before.

-When I finished high school, Ohm said it and looked at Two.

Who now sits and looks away He didn't really care about his table mates.

-What is the name of Ra's friend? So I can shout correctly? Ohm asked back.

So Ra introduced everyone by name, including Two, and everyone sat, drank and talked.

Two came back to talk to his friends from time to time. As for Ohm, he pressed messages to talk to Win. But his vision was always blocked by the face of the person opposite.

- I'm talking to your girlfriend, right? Mew's eyes teased Ohm. When he saw that Ohm was periodically pressing the mobile phone

- No, I only talk to people, Ohm replied with a slight smile.

-Oh it's beautiful, you can choose, brothers and sisters, do you know how much experience comes out? Mew immediately burned his friend and Ra curiously asked him Before Mew told the story that Ohm could be with both women and men.

It made the seniors like Ra interested to know about it as well. Which Ohm didn't say because he didn't think to hide the thing anyway. He didn't care if anyone could accept it or not. Two listened and then teased Ohm a bit about his age.

Oh, he acts like he has more experience than his seniors. Two pursed her lips slightly. But Ohm saw it anyway.

- Do you have problems with my affairs? Ohm asked back at Two.

-What is the problem? I haven't said anything yet.

Two replied when he saw that Ohm was a junior. So he talks to me like his friends talk to each other.

Calm down you two, are you drunk? Ra immediately mediated.

-What are you drunk for? I've only had a few drinks, Two said before standing up.

-Where are you going? Tha asked.

I'm going to the bathroom alone, Two told his friend. And he immediately went to the bathroom.

-Don't take anything for granted. Two is a jerk is such an angry person. Ra said to Ohm. Ohm smiled a little.

-I didn't think of anything, replied Ohm smiling and continued talking.

When he finished in the bathroom, Two went outside to smoke behind the restaurant, he smokes two cigarettes and plays with his mobile phone.

-Oh, Two raised his eyebrows a little. When he realized that someone was standing in front of him and did not want to enter, he looked up and saw his ex-girlfriend standing and looking at her.