CHAPTER - 36

-How is it going? Mac asked as Nan opened the curtains and looked into Martha's house.

"Nothing must happen tonight," answered Nan, which he thought.

"Um, come lie down," Mac said, returning to the bed and laying down next to Nan.

Do you think Arthur is cute? Mac asked, since he was still sleepy.

- He's charming. "Looks like an easy child to raise," Nan said thoughtfully.

- But don't teach him to be like you..... It's not good, Mac teased him and Nan giggled.

-Have you... have you ever thought about having...

Mac was about to ask if Nan does she want children or not. Because he seems to be a person who gets along well with children.

"No," Nan answered before Mac could finish speaking.

- What the? Mac asked.

- Don't get distracted.

Nan turned and hit Mac on the forehead.

"It hurts," Mac said loudly, rubbing his forehead with his hand.

- Do you know what I want to ask you? Mac asked.

You're going to ask me if I want to have a baby. You like Arthur, don't you? Nan said it as if she knew what Mac was thinking.

- Are you psycho? Mac asked jokingly and laughed softly.

-Why, don't you want one? Can you tell me? Mac leaned over to his lover and asked.

- I just want to take care of you and of me before I think about raising a child, Nan said.

"Well, I know you're serious, but you have the ability to take care of a child," Mac said with a smile.

- It's not that I can't afford to have children. But people like me are not ready to have children. "It's enough to take care of them for a short time," Nan replied bluntly.

-I'm just asking, what about you? Do you want to have children? Nan asks.

-I do not know. I, at this time, am not ready to take care of a child. Probably like you said, I need to take care of myself first, Mac said heartily.

-And in the future? Nan asked.

- See. We'll do our best for now, Mac said again with a slight smile at the corner of his mouth.

- If you want to have children in the future. So, do you want to have a child of your own or do you want to adopt? continued Nan asks.

- If I say something like I'm going to have my own children, are you okay with that? Mac said as he laughed.

- Why wouldn't I agree? The sperm is mixed with the donor's eggs. So who are you going to hire? A person can be a surrogate mother. No need to run and shoot him, Nan said in a normal tone.

Stop talking about it. Leave it for the future, Mac interrupted.

- Maybe you abandoned me before, Mac teased him and turned to look at Nan's face and saw that she was looking at him steadily.

You talk like I busted your mouth, Nan said and Mac smiled.

Did you punch me in the mouth? Mac jokingly asked not to annoy Nan with his jokes.

- Very tempting. Seriously, why don't you be like that in front of other people? I've never seen this kind of banter with Brick. Why are you so calm in front of Day? Nan asked.

- I do not know. When we meet, I'm still a little tense. But we're patching things up, Mac replied, because sometimes he's deeply embarrassed himself, because Day wanted Nan to teach Mac a lesson, but it turns out they just fell in love.