CHAPTER - 43

-When will Three come? he followed his lover after he and Nan took him father.

Mac went to have dinner together then they drove his dad then back home to wait for Three and Dew.

-Around 08:00, would you like to meet on the field? I'll be able to see and track Nan offered, Mac nodded.

Before she took Nan's phone and called Three to tell her to meet him at the office inside the racetrack.

-You arranged for me to come running with you, didn't you? And will Brick come with him? Mac asked about Day because he was calling Nan late in the day.

-Hey, I'll come tomorrow. Since they are in Chonburi now, they will probably look at the store, he replied then informing them of his men to prepare the snacks and drink.

They entered the office. Mac sat playing on his cell phone, waiting for his friend for a long time.

Hi? Dew greeted him, walking over and hugging Mac in greeting.

The two people have not seen each other for a long time.

-Alright, almost done, Mac replied, smiling before walking away from each other

-Why don't you do it for me too? Three pretended to ask.

-No, he teased back.

Three pursed her lips slightly before rushing to hug Mac and pretending to hug him tightly

-Here, here, I'll hug you until your bones are broken, Three said teasingly.

- Oh, Hia Nan, hold on to the heads of the three people, Three shouted

- What do you play with as a child? This doesn't seem serious.

-Damn, you're jealous of brother Mac. I told. Three stuck out his tongue at Nan angrily.

Dew could only smile. He then led the three of them to sit on the couch. Ready to put the liquor on the table and immediately make the liquor and sit down together. When he got hungry, he asked Mac some more about his well-being.

-Where is? There is said to be an update on Brother Nueng.

-Can we use the cake that kid gave to babysit Nong Kanom? Three began.

Making Mac sit and listen intently.

Aon? Mac asked and Three nodded.

-Why? It's something wrong? Mac asked worriedly.

Yes, Three replied with a smile, but Mac immediately frowned. That part sat and listened in silence.

-To be someone's wife. And then I gave it to Nong to snack on, keke," Three said with a light laugh.

Mac was almost choking on the water he was drinking. Nan raised an eyebrow in surprise because I never knew someone like One would be interested in men.

-Is that true, Three? So what happened? When did the sparks appear between the two? Mac asked curiously.

- I don't know when they fell in love with each other. I found out that Brother Nueng had already taken An to talk to Pa about how he loved An. I want An to be part of the family, Three said, smiling slightly then turning to look at Dew's face.

-Huh, men of this family will meet three men? Nan said casually.

laid back

Making Three immediately turn to look at that face.

-What do you want to say? Three asked, confused

-Oh, I said Brother Nueng is dating a man like you.

Nan pretended to mean the word three. what is Three's name. She also furrowed her brows in confusion