CHAPTER - 1 Ohm & Two

-Ao Chon, echoed the voice of a young man in a pub restaurant in Bangkok.

--Ohm, so you're there, have you met someone you like? asked the voice of a friend named Mew.

Because Ohm returned to Thailand because he is away to study in America. Therefore, he met up with a group of friends from high school.

- Yes, Ohm replied as he picked up his drink.

--Then why didn't you bring him so we could get to know him too? asked another friend.

--I met a lot of people I don't know who to bring, said Ohm smiling.

So I was booed by his friends.

--Ooo, handsome man, so you don't miss girls, teases another Nont friend.

--Including the boys, Ohm said without feeling embarrassed, but which made his friends who immediately turned to look at him with interest.

--Don't tell me you tried to eat a guy? Nont immediately asked.

--Well, you know that freedom will die there. Another friend of mine who I live in the same house with has a boyfriend .. So I want to try. Ohm replied that it was normal.

--So? Mew asked curtly.

--He's good too.... Let the mood be different.... I just have to deal with cleanliness a little more than with women, Ohm answered.

His friends also asked out of curiosity, not thinking of being disgusted, but sometimes Ohm's friends booed him loudly.

When Ohm says something there is always screaming at his table.

--That table is so noisy, said one of the workers as he drank with the Overseer and his colleagues.

--Does not matter. The people came to liberate.. Come to reveal yourself like us, says Chief Adan and smiled understandingly.

--Why does your face sign like that? The same young man asked, challenging him to try and sighing slightly.

Two scoundrels, then what is it? why are you so angry the old man asked, making the two sigh.

--Kanlam Trojikku(Catfish) is a hen. Two replied to his college best friend, Din. They graduated and came to the same workplace together.

--What the hell, you've been together for less than 3 months and it's already starting to annoy you? Din asked softly.

--She told me that if I want to meet her I have to take the time into account. At first, we acted like we got along, but soon she started yelling non-stop. What do you know? Last time, I did a lot of shopping at the mall. I was walking with my arms crossed as usual, and I don't know where a girl came from who grabbed my arm, because she tripped...it's normal to catch her, right? Then he yelled at me for being unfaithful. Two complained loudly being very irritated.

--Seriously, then what's next? What happens? Din asked back in shock. because Two hadn't said anything before.

-When I explained to him he quickly apologized. I'm not impressed by anything, but my eyes see .. Two sighs

--Haven't you taken your girlfriend to meet your family yet? the supervisor asked the young man named Two.

--No, I want to learn to be confident first. In fact, I decided to date her too soon.

Two replied that he didn't actually feel love for the girl. First because the girl was the one who flirted with him first, and came to ask for a relationship after talking for less than a week Second, he wasn't with anyone so he decided to try, but he didn't believe that young woman will insist so much.