CHAPTER - 6 Ohm & Two

Two woke up in the afternoon, he was groggy, not least in part because last night he was good enough to move his body.

He felt a sharp pain all over his body, causing Two to close his eyes for a while and then open his eyes again.

He looked around and realized he was in his own room, and suddenly the image of him last night, flooded his head.

-Damn it!

Two cursed as he remembers all the stories from last night that he and Ohm have in common?

Despite being nothing else, plus he agrees to be the one to accept Ohm.

Two raised his hand rubbing his face with a confused feeling, he admitted that last night he felt really good but he felt guilty allowing such things to happen, looking to the side and not seeing Ohm, he thought that Ohm would should go back to bed in the room but not in time to sort out these thoughts, the bedroom door was opened by Ohm who was freshly dressed

-Are you awake, can you wake up? Ohm asked, the two lying looking at each other. Ohm with a strange feeling in his heart.

-What, Two answered in a low voice.

And then he slowly pushed his body up to sit, although the pain was great in his bottom, but Two do not want to show that he is weak.

-Do you want water? I'll go get it for you, Ohm asked.

Two nodded in agreement. Because his throat is dry too

Ohm left shortly after and came back with a glass of water.Two took it and drank thirstily. Then he put it on the bedside table. Ohm sat down on the end of the bed and looked seriously at Two.

- Do you want to take a shower first or do you want to talk to me first? Ohm asked.

-I take a shower first.

Two answered immediately, because he wanted to have time. Ohm smiles a little seeing Two's unpleasant behavior.

-Ok, can you go? Can help you? Ohm asked.

-Yes, so go and wait outside.

Two replied before getting off the bed. He knew Ohm was always staring at him so he tried not to make many gestures and Ohm saw it.

After entering the bathroom, he agreed to wait outside, Two showered and dressed for a while. Because of the pain in the back canal, although it wasn't bleeding, it was still quite painful. Two walked out of the room and saw Ohm sitting and waiting.

-Eat first before taking medicine, then we can talk.

Ohm said as he had ordered food for the two of them, Two nodded in agreement as he was also very hungry as Ohm himself just woke up at noon.

Two paused when I saw that the chair he was going to sit on had a pillow to prop him up Two pressed his lips together a little

He didn't want to ask anything because he was afraid of embarrassing himself. Two sat down and ate together. I didn't say much, when I was full, Ohm gave him two pills.

Two took it but he didn't seem reluctant, Ohm asked Two to sit and wait on the sofa while he managed to wash the dishes, Two sat with a slightly tense face as he didn't know how to start talking to Ohm, despite his age, being older than Ohm.

-Is your body okay? Ohm asked.

-Hm, answered Two.

-Two, do you remember last night? Ohm asked again. Two was silent.

-Yes, answered Two.

-As you remember, I want to know. Did you feel good last night? Ohm asked again, Two looked at Ohm's face. Without any understanding