CHAPTER - 29

After returning from Ten's mother's birthday party, Mac stayed away from Ten. Mac rarely saw him as usual, which made Mac very comfortable.

The construction of the car tent was going well. As for the people selling and delivering drugs at that racetrack, they set up a big trap so no one showed up to deliver drugs at his track.

Despite this, Nan is supposed to be in a good mood but is always frustrated.

- Put on a good face. Your subordinates are all scared, Mac said in the early hours of the day.

When the two walk down the track together and walk to the office.

- I'm still fine. Beautiful as always, he said in a clouded voice.

Even though the feeling of frustration is still there. Nan's spirits return a little.

- Nan, it's normal for me to die. So why now? You must be frustrated too, Mac asked back, lifting his head to look at his lover with teary eyes.

How could you not let me be frustrated? There's one more month until it's time to go back to school. But this crazy teacher of yours makes you come back to help him with his work in 1 week. He thinks America and Thailand are as close as Bangkokp to Kanchanaburi, right? Nan yelled.

-

When Mac said he had to go back to school in the next 3 days because the teacher Mac works for called to tell him to come early to help him.

It's a lot of work so he gave him a maximum of 1 week to return to America.

-If I help the teacher finish the work soon. I can fly back to you, Mac offered, but looked at his lover with slow eyes.

"The plane ticket is pretty cheap, I think," said Nan sarcastically.

- Ah, so what do you want me to do? I already promised him..... It's necessary.... It's true that I'm helping him with the professor's work because it affects my thesis too, Mac explains with a slight grunt.

- Well, fly back, help him finish the job and fly back. I'll book your ticket, Nan said indignantly.

He wanted Mac to go back with Ohm first. Even though there are no more than 3 weeks left until the vacation ends.

-Who said plane tickets are expensive? Mac pretended to ask.

- I know how to make money, Nan boasted.

Mac smiled slightly. Before walking over to his lover and pulling up a chair to sit next to him.

- Nan, actually you don't have to let me come back. The plane ticket is expensive, as you said. I really don't want you to have to work hard to make money. I'm going to study for another 3 months and then I'm back again. Let's leave it at that, Mac said.

Not that he didn't want to be with his boyfriend, but he didn't want Nan to have trouble paying for his plane ticket. They'd better keep it and pay for the accommodation.

While Nan looked at Mac with frustrated eyes.

- Well, it depends on you, Nan answered, sitting down and continuing to work.

Mac knew he was still frustrated so he wouldn't mind too much because he knew his frustration would soon fade.

Knock Knock

There was a knock on the office door. Before .like the person who opened the door, he slowly entered along with looking at Nan. How is the situation in the room?

- Hey, are you still in the mood? asked a subordinate.

-Yes, answered Mac.

Wai nodded slowly and motioned to enter the room.