CHAPTER - 16

-What did Nan say? Ohm asked after Mac hung up.

--He said at lunch to meet at TT's restaurant and pick up little brother, Mac replied. Ohm nodded in agreement.

--Will I go with you? Anoop asked in a low voice.

-Um, don't be afraid. I won't take you to do anything. My friend will find a way to help you work. I was actually thinking of working in the office, but my boyfriend said there was another job, Mac replied.

--Yes, thank you very much Mac for being kind to me, Annop said excitedly, raising his hand to honor Mac.

Mac reached up to grab the other side as well.

--We sit and wait. We'll be leaving together in a little while, Mac said.

Annop sat down on the other couch to wait for Mac, and Ohm sat down sat down to play on his cell phone until it was time to go to the restaurant.

Mac and Ohm brought Annop to Ohm's car. The young man was a little clumsy because he was afraid of staining Ohm's luxury car. But Mac told him to take it easy. Annop strained until he reached the restaurant Nan had already called to reserve a table.

That bastard can make an appointment to eat at the restaurant here. Will it rain or not? Ohm pretended to be talking to Mac as a joke.

Because he thought they would meet again in a regular à la carte restaurant.

--I'm overrated. I think it's drier, Mac joked.

Annop silently followed Mac and Ohm. Until they reached the reserved table.

Why did you book such a big table? Mac asked intrigued as he saw Nan sitting at a long table. It had seats for up to 7 or 8 people.

--Someone's coming to join us, came the reply, before pulling Mac into a chair next to him.

Nan had sat at the head Nan had taken a seat at the head of the table, Ohm had gone to sit next to Mac. Annop then sat down in the chair across from Mac. Annop felt a little nervous seeing Nan's fierce eyes.

--Annop, this is my boyfriend, his name is Nan. Nan, this is the Nong I told you about, his name is Annop.

Mac introduced the two to get to know each other. Annop was a little surprised that Mac had a male lover, but not at all disgusted. Because his friends are gay too.

-Hello, Annop greeted him with a stammering voice, Nan shook her head

You make a good face. He's still scared. Mac said the boyfriend wasn't serious.

- So where did you go? Mac asked Nan.

--I went to see the car auction, replied Nan.

- Did I interrupt your work? Mac asked back, Nan shook her head.

Guchill, Nan replied and Ohm chuckled slightly.

Note: I TRIED TO LOOK UP WHAT IT MEANS BUT COULDN'T FIND OUT WHAT IS PROBABLY A TEASING WORD.

-And who are we waiting for? Mac asked.

-Dew Three and his brother, Nan answered again. Making Mac raise his eyebrows.

--You will know soon enough. Now order food first. As for you, order whatever you want to eat. You don't have to sit down and pay attention, it's uncomfortable.

Nan finished talking to Mac and then turned to Annop, making the young man smile as he thought that Mac and Nan were extremely different but still managed to connect.

--When he talks to Dew, he act wild but don't be afraid. That's who he is, Mac said, turning to the young man.

Before she was hit in the neck, Nan put her arm around Mac's neck to support him and with her other hand she rubbed Mac's hair like he was prey.