CHAPTER - 6

--Since your wife came back, you seem to be in a good mood, Keith teased his friend, causing Nan to shrug.

---I was just singing. Now, any song is catchy to my ears, I hum all the time, Nan replied with a normal expression without thinking about it.

- So you swear you didn't sing the song to flirt with your wife? Keith jokes again.

Mac sat quietly, feeling embarrassed, in

as he stood in front of Keith.

-- Why should I flirt? I already have a wife, so why would I flirt? Nan replied with a smirk on Mac's face.

--Oh, I thought you wanted to flirt to make up for skipping a step by making her your wife first, Keith said, making Mac frown even more, he wasn't mad that Nan's friend knew the truth about how he and Nan were together., because it's over. Mac was a vindictive person and he knew that wasn't what he was doing nothing better, that would make him even more miserable.

- Hey, do you want me to flirt with you? Nan pretended to ask.

--What the hell is flirting... If people like you start flirting, it scares the hell out of me, Mac said to cover his embarrassment.

--Well, I think you'd better flirt with each other later, wait until I go, Keith interrupted.

Mac pursed his lips in a shy smile, Nan chuckled, then let Keith continue tattooing him, with Mac standing and watching with interest.

Mac was also delighted that Nan got his name tattooed. This reassured Mac about how serious his relationship with Nan was.

--Shall we have a beer together or do you have to ask permission first? Nan asked and smiled teasingly, Keith gave his friend a small smile before a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth but said nothing.

--Can you get your tattoo and drink alcohol? Mac asked worriedly.

--Hey, I can take care of myself, don't worry about it.

Nan used her other hand to

he stroked his lover's head and Mac gave

from the head

Keith took a while to get the tattoo done. The skin around the tattoo is slightly red, but he knows how to take care of the tattoo.

--You can't touch the car, if the engine oil gets on your skin, it will get infected, Keith warned about it.

--Oh, yes, I forgot. It's okay, let the others do it, I'm just watching, Nan replied.

- Okay, do you want to stay and drink beer with me? Nan asked his friend again.

--Let me get the things to the car first, Keith answered and packed his things to go to the car.

Who does Keith have to ask for permission? Mac asked curiously.

--You are very curious, Nan pretended to tease him.

--Tell me soon please, cried Mac and

Nan laughed lightly.

---Well... to the husband, Nan replied leaving Mac a little stunned, before nodding.

--Don't apologize, look at your friend. Keith is definitely the husband, how can he be someone's wife? Mac said in disbelief, because Keith is tall and handsome, maybe he looks a little thin.

There are tattoos almost all over the body, the face is beautiful and brutal. Mac also secretly thinks that Keith is suitable for a cute boyfriend.

--Before you thought you were going to be a husband, didn't you? You are my wife now, aren't you? Nan asked, causing Mac to freeze slightly before nodding.