CHAPTER - 26

The next day

Ohm came to pick up the 3 friends from Mac to go to the airport for a trip north.

Mac hadn't woken up when he went to pick them up, only Nan had woken up to move on her own, so his friends told Nan they were going to buy Mac a souvenir. Because I didn't want to disturb Mac's sleep, until after a while, Mac quietly went to meet me at the gym.

Are these bastards gone yet? Mac asked yawning.

- It's been a while, Nan answered.

Mac sat down in the chair. Watch your loved one exercise and feel tired.

- Last night I slept late. why you are you in such a hurry?" Mac asked.

Hard, maybe, but you? Now you will be a pig.

So he pretended to tease like that. Mac looked down at himself and looked at his lover with misty eyes.

You don't have to tease me. I know I'm not very fat. Let me work hard and I'll train, Mac argued, then smiled slightly.

-Huh, are you going to see your father today?

Nan asked why Mac hadn't gone to help with his father's work for a few days and didn't know about his trip to the hospital.

- Come on, I have to go to the hospital for treatment anyway, said Mac.

Nan nodded before doing some more exercise and discussing other matters with Mac, he continued talking, got dressed and went upstairs to the shower.

-Hey, did you have fun? Mac's father said as Mac and Nan entered the office.

Mac looked at Nan for a bit.

- It was fun, Dad. That bastard took me to tie crabs. So Mac answered him.

- Huh, good. It's nice to learn to do things you've never done before. And your friends, or back, Mack's father asked in surprise.

- Not yet. They continue to travel north, but Nan and I are quite lazy. That's why I better come help my dad with his work, Mac replied before taking a seat on the couch in his dad's office.

Where did the car stall go? Mac's dad asked and he said the progress before Mac's dad remembered anything

-During your absence, Ten came to see you a few times, but Dad said he was taking a friend, Mac's father said.

Making Mac immediately turn to look at his face.

"I think he's pretty excited, Dad," Mac muttered.

-I know enough, let's wait and see. If it goes too far, your father will talk to his family. But if your father takes too long, tell me.

- I can't handle anything. Now it's up to you, Mac's father said compassionately. I smile a little.

Yes, Nan replied, before Mac's father invited him to go see part of the factory. Mac started working in his office.

OCD, touch.

There was a knock on Mac's office door before an employee opened the door.

- Mr. Mac, have you seen her? The clerk jumped up, making Mac stop for a moment.

//How did you know I came to the office// Mac grumbles.

-Let him in, Mac replied before hurriedly picking up the phone and pressing a text to immediately send Nan that Ten was in his office.

After sending the Ten au message entered

- Hi Mac. I'm glad you decided to come, Ten said, and Mac smiled slightly.