CHAPTER - 28

-What would you like to eat? Let me bring it to you.

Mac asked his father. After gathering to sit at the table

-Whatever, it shouldn't be too hard, replied Mac's father, so Mac invited him to Nan's to have something to eat together, which would be international cuisine.

- Oh, good. I thought it was cocktail food, Nan said as she entered the food display area.

- What if it's a cocktail? Mac asked back.

- Well, I won't eat enough. Make a small amount in small pieces. I'm not used to eating it, Nan replied, making Mac chuckle slightly.

Then the two helped each other
they choose what they want to eat. Taking the food they wanted to eat, they sat down and ate with Mac's father. After a while, someone who knew Mac's father also sat down at the table, so Ten went over to Mac and Nan again.

- Mac, why don't you come stay with me? You won't be bored. Here, at this table, it is better for adults to talk business among themselves.

Ten convinced him to come with him.

- Stay with them, you can make new friends, Mac.

Ten's father was sitting at the table with someone else. Mac asked Nan for his opinion and he nodded.

- Dad, then Nan and I will sit at Ten's table. If dad wants to go somewhere else, you can call me or something, Mac said to dad first.

-Okay, but...slowly, Mac's father said, along with looking at Nan's face and making him laugh. Because he knows what Mac's father means.

-Yeah, don't worry, Nan replied before Nan and Mac got up.

- Take it, Nan said curtly to Ten.

With challenging eyes before taking Mac's hand. He froze for a moment, before screwing up his face a little more.

And then he takes Nan and Mac to his group of male and female friends, each of whom looked at him and knew he was high society and not of the same social standing. Mac squeezed her hand gently, but Nan paid no attention to Ten's group of friends.

- Guys, it's Mac and Nan.

Nan saw that the way he spoke was everything that suggested simple friends. He didn't say what their relationship was, but Nan knew they already knew. Because Ten told his friends beforehand, of course.

-Mac, this is my friend, Bom, Eke, Pong and... trying to introduce all of Mac's friends, of which Mac only remembered a few names.

-Please sit down first, said Ten's friend Eke.

With a beautiful, well-muscled girl by his side. Nan and Mac sat down on the chair next to each other. Ten rushes to sit next to Mac on the other side.

Let's have a drink. There are many drinks. By the way, do you drink blue? No, have you ever had blue? We normally only drink Johnnie Walker whiskies, so we don't have Sangsom or Hongthong, he turned and asked as if he was asking himself that question on purpose.

And with this question, he immediately knew that the other party wanted to humiliate him. The corners of Nan's mouth lifted into a slight smile. He wasn't affected, but Mac began to feel a warm feeling in his heart when he saw that Ten and his friends were trying to humiliate his lover. Mac sees some people pretending to laugh at each other.

- I can drink anything. I didn't specify any particular brand because I knew that in the end everything you drink. You have to take it off when you go to the bathroom anyway, replied Nan, laughing as if it were a pearl. But it was actually intentionally ironic.