CHAPTER - 10 Ohm & Two

-What are you talking about?! Ohm immediately shouted. Then I called him after I made merit and opened the car tent.

-Why are you telling me now? Ohm shouted again.

(I want to see you fight like that.) Nan said with a soft laugh.

Oh, he doesn't sound amused at all. Because Nan called him and told him that Two actually didn't answer Ohm's call because he was going to end their relationship.

- I'm not laughing, that guy... Ohm shouted again.

(And you think Two is funny too?) replied Nan.

Nan refused to tell Ohm that he knew from Two's mouth that he wanted to turn Ohm's back.

(I'm asking you directly, Ohm. So what do you think of Two? Nan asked in a serious tone.

Ohm was quiet for a bit before letting out a sigh.

-I like. I don't know since when I loved him. I myself see that he has feelings for me...... But he is stubborn. So I wanted to tease him a little bit, but I didn't think it would make him think too much that way, Ohm confessed

.Hearing this made Nan feel more at ease.

(So what should you do next?) Nan asked back.

- I might fly back to him. I have more than a week of free time, Ohm said, because he couldn't wait any longer.

(Um, that's good) Nan replied.

Ohm talked to him a little more before hanging up the phone. Ohm tries to call him two more times but Two doesn't answer.

He lets out a soft sigh.

-Wait for me I won't give up..... Punish me for everything that makes you sad, Ohm spoke to the picture of Two that he secretly took.

As for Two, he went to rest in Phuket for 5 days. Today, he and Kin will fly back to Bangkok, Kin also took a vacation because he was worried about Two because he noticed that Two was in trouble. Only Two didn't talk much, and Kin didn't want to ask.

During his time in Phuket, he didn't really go anywhere, he mostly slept and looked at the sea, until Kin had to drag him out of there.

- Let's take a taxi together, Kin said, because none of them had brought a car.

-Hmm, answered Two. Kin looked at Two and sighed lightly.

Even if he goes on vacation to take a break, but it seems that Two was not in a better state.

-Man, if I can help you with anything, or if you want to evacuate something, you can tell me, said Kin.

Two looked at his friend's face for a bit, he knew Kin knew he was uncomfortable. But the kin never bothered to ask him.

-Um, thank you very much. Give me some time I'll be fine soon, Two said

Kin nodded in agreement. They both continued to drag their bags to hail a cab. Two waved to Kin as he was standing in another line to get into the car before Kin waved back.

Two got into the car and they told him

his destination to the taxi driver, he looks lost in thought outside the car. Two told himself that when he was dating a woman, he told her that he should never suffer from his heart, but he suffered from Ohm's affairs. Besides being a man like him, Two didn't know what he was going to do. Can he be called gay? Or just bisexual?

He knows that only with Ohm he has the feeling deeper than everyone else he's ever been in a relationship with, but he didn't want to be hurt any more. He didn't want to be just a bed partner with Ohm again. Two knows he's very greedy. Moreover, he didn't dare to say it out loud because he was afraid of losing face...because he thinks too much about himself, so he wants to move away and cancel this kind of relationship.