CHAPTER - 3 🔞

- Uf.

When Mac and Nan enter the room, as soon as the door is closed, Nan immediately pulls Mac in for a kiss. Nan used her hand to grab the back of her lover's neck. Mac himself couldn't resist and he put his arms around Nan's neck.

Needless to say, the two knew how much they wanted each other. Mac kissed them back without relenting. The tips of both tongues tangled together. The sound of the kiss was loud enough to be heard from time to time. Nan pushed Mac towards the bed while still kissing him, then placed Mac's body on the bed and climbed on top of him.

--Hmm, came Nan's snarl, very indicative of his mood.

Suddenly...

- Ugh, it hurts.

Mac turned away from Nan's face as Nan bit her bottom lip hard until Mac flinched, Nan licked his lips with a thirsty expression causing Mac to feel waves of heat throughout his body.

- Are you ready to be punished? Nan asked in a hoarse voice. Mac bit his lip.

--Don't be too harsh.

Mac couldn't speak very loudly and looked away. Nan gave him a smug smile before standing up with her knees straddling Mac's torso, ready to pull the shirt off his body. Mac stared in amazement at his lover's abdomen as it looked stronger than ever. Part of that might be because Mac hadn't seen him in nearly three months.

--If you like it, take it
Nan took Mac's hand and stroked his stomach. Mac struggles a little because he is ashamed. Before Nan takes all the clothes off Mac's body until it is completely bare, where Mac cooperates very well.

- Why don't you take everything out? Mac protested because Mac was now naked, but Nan still had clothes on.

--Then take them down for me, Nan turned and sat with her back against the headboard.

Mac's white body, which was constantly moving, was in Nan's eyes, until that white body slowly turned red due to the embarrassment of Nan's gaze. Mac pulled his blanket from the middle. up and covered

--Why are you hiding? I've seen you naked before, Nan said.

--I'm not used to this, Mac argued, but sat between Nan's legs as he reached to unbutton Nan's jeans.

---He's not used to it...... But he's used to taking my pants off....he took them off before ever pants for anyone but me?

Nan pretended to ask, causing Mac to freeze her hand and scowl at Nan.

"You'd better not say such things," Mac said, his voice muffled, before making a move to pull his hand away, but Nan took his hand first.

---Kidding. It's easy to make you angry, Nan said.

Mac understands what that means.

- Ahh... cried Mac, not very loudly.

Nan took his hand and put it on the button of his jeans like before.

--Oh, don't be frustrated...... Get him out...... He wants to come out and say hello, Nan said as she moved Mac's hand to the middle of her body, which Mac he knows power very well.

Mac doesn't wait for Nan to repeat. He manages to unbutton his pants and pulls them off, Nan lifting her hips and helping him off.
Nan in his boxers pulled Mac onto his lap. Then, she immediately kissed her boyfriend. The two bodies were close and both could feel the body temperature. Nan slid her lips down Mac's neck a little more violently, in addition to sucking and biting until she made a sign.

--Ah, groaned Mac, as he felt the sharp pain on his neck and collarbone.

Even though it hurt a little, it was mixed with pleasure. Mac admits that he is very excited by Nan because he hasn't been touched like this in months. Nan's strong hand slid down her back as she bent her face down to suck on the small breast until Mac had to bend over a bit due to the sensitivity.