CHAPTER - 33

-What's wrong with you? Nan asked his boyfriend in the early hours of the new day, as they prepared to go to Mac's University together, why he was preparing to fight Brian at night today.

Jonathan will take him to a Muay Thai gym that they teach in America because it belongs to his relatives.

- It's nothing, I'm just worried about you, I don't want you to fight someone else. But there's nothing I can do to stop it, Mac said as he thought.

- I told you not to worry. Even if I didn't come, but I found someone who teased him often, I should still punch him in the face, Nan said in a serious voice.

Mac let out a sigh of relief.

- Oh, so you're going to cousin Jonathan's boxing gym? Mac asked again.

"Yes, but I'll join you for lunch at lunch," Nan said to Mac first.

Mac nodded. Before the two left home and went to Mac's university together.

When they arrived, they found Jonathan.

- Have you been here for a long time? Nan asked.

- - Not long, Danny and Frank will see us tonight, said Jonathan.

-Um, as for you, go help him with the teacher's work. I'll go with Jonathan, Nan told Mac.

- Whatever happened, call me Jonathan.

Mac turned to talk to his friend.

-This level. You don't have to go, Jonathan said sarcastically.

Nan then raised his hand to shake his lover's head before Mac entered the building.

Nan went to Jonathan's car which was driving to pick him up.

-What the hell, he's very pleased, replied Jonathan with a smile, as he drove to the boxing gym.

- Your relatives don't mind, right? I'm doing some warm-ups for me, Nan asked Jonathan just to be sure.

When they arrived, Nan and Jonathan got out of the car and went in together.

- Hey, did you come? a young voice called out, before entering Jonathan gave him a warm hug.

- Uncle Jake, this is my friend. He said he was coming to ask for a place to use, Jonathan suggested.

Then Nan reached out to shake Jake's hand in greeting. Jake shook his hand and smiled.

"I'm sorry to bother you," Nan said.

It's okay, calm down, come in, Jake insisted.

Nan and Jonathan follow Jake. Nan walks past the boxers on the field training. He looked at them with normal eyes.

- Are you a boxer? Jake asked.

- No, answered Nan in a normal tone.

- Oh, is that true? Did I hear Jonathan say he's going to fight an ex-boxer? Jake asked in surprise.

Nan smiled slightly.

- I punch according to my instincts. Win and lose, then go and one-up each other when you fight again, Nan replied with a carefree expression. Or be concerned.

Jake raised his eyebrows in surprise as he had never met anyone like this.

- Oh, my friend is like that person, Jonathan said.

Jake nodded in agreement.

- Then let's warm up a little. Do you have a change of clothes? If you don't have them, you can order them here. I have some new looks. Go try them on, Jake said gently.