CHAPTER - 9 🔞

As his hand touched Nan's cock, it got harder and hotter under Nan's dark boxers.

Mac bit his lip to stifle his embarrassment. But he didn't pull his hand. Instead, he stroked Nan's cock along its entire length. Mac was very embarrassed at first, but then he figured if he was with someone who wasn't ashamed of any of this, then he wouldn't be either.

"Hmm, I'm fine now," Nan said in a hoarse voice.

The eyes staring at Mac were dazzling. It was as if he wanted to swallow Mac whole. Making Mac's heart beat so fast. Nan pulled Mac by the hand and managed to remove his own boxers before taking him to the shower where she pushed Mac into the stall against the bathroom wall and they kissed immediate.

The tips of their tongues intertwined with desire, the power gradually building. He reached to turn on the shower until the water was running and it poured over Mac and him at the same time, but the two still didn't break from their kiss. The sound of the kiss was accompanied by the sound of running water. Nan slowly pulled away from Mac and the corner of her mouth turned up in a smile.

-- If you like my cock so much, then guess what? Nan said as she looked at her own cock, letting Mac know immediately what she wanted to do.

Mac doesn't refuse. He slowly knelt on the bathroom floor until his face was level with Nan's. Nan used her hand to guide her cock to Mac's lips and turned off the water.

Mac held his cock in one hand before gradually using the tip of his tongue to lick the tip of Nan's cock.

-Hmmm, Nan moaned, looking satisfied.

Just the tip of Mac's soft tongue touching him was driving him crazy. Mac licked down his entire length, stopping and teasing him, licking his round balls, making Nan grunt with excitement until Mac used her soft mouth to cup his cock. He tried to keep his lips as tight as possible.

--Ugh... hmm.

A satisfying moan came from both of them. Mac's hand slid down to grasp Nan's cock, moving it up and down slowly. Nan also grabbed the Mac and moved it into sync.

--Hmmm, there was a growl in Nan's throat, indicating that his emotional strength was gradually increasing

--Ho..Ah... how cute. Very good wife... ah.

Nan moaned, making Mac's heart flutter at Nan's embarrassing words. Hearing such words also increases Mac's feelings for Nan.

Mac sucked Nan's cock hard, and Nan bit her lip with a groan, letting Mac know he was fine. Nan moved his hips a little. He didn't want to hit him too hard for fear of suffocating his lover. He held Mac by the hair to stop him, then took the cock out of Mac's mouth, leaving Mac confused.

Mac's watery, gratifying lips made Nan grit his teeth because he looked so seductive in his eyes. He pulled Mac to his feet and kissed him violently, Mac accepting the kiss.

Nan kissed Mac fiercely, but not domineeringly. Mac didn't ask him what he was going to do next as Nan turned the water back on and then made Mac face the wall with his legs spread over Nan's knee.

-- You already greeted mine. I'll-- I salute yours, he said in a hoarse voice before slowly kneeling in front of Mac's bottom.

Mac turns to look at Nan with his heart pounding because he could guess what he was going to do.

--Ahh... Mac moaned as Nan used her hands to open the slit of her bottom and used the tip of her tongue to lick her hole.

- Naaaan...ahhh, Mac said in a harsh tone.

He didn't think he would dare to do that. Nan didn't say anything, she rubbed the tip of her tongue along the narrow alley and bit Mac's bottom with her teeth, making him shudder.