CHAPTER - 23

The next day, Mac woke up in the morning. So he went for a walk on the beach by himself, but he already nudged him and told Ohm that he was going for a walk.

After talking to him last night, Nan let Mac shower and lie down to rest. The rest of the friends returned home and rested.

The gentle breeze blowing on his face made Mac wish Nan would come with him and walk together. Before Mac takes a selfie with the sea and sends it to her.

Nan's video call rang. Causing Mac to immediately press accept before blushing to see that he had taken off his shirt and was running on the treadmill holding his cell phone in front of him.

(-I should have said more) and then pretended to come back.

(-Did you go for a walk?) He immediately asked and Mac nodded.

(-With who?) Nan continued to ask.

-Alone, because Ohm hasn't woken up yet, but I already told him I'm going for a walk, answered Mac.

Nan nodded in agreement. When Nan ended the call and spoke to Mac, Nan's short breath made Mac happy. Shaking as if he couldn't figure it out, Mac turned his head to look away.

(-Why are you avoiding my eyes?) Nan pretended to ask.

"No, I'm just looking at the view," Mac answered quickly.

(-Then why are you red-faced?) Nan continued to ask.

(-Why are you avoiding my eyes? )Nan pretended to ask

(-My face is pink) Mac apologized and Nan let out a light laugh.

(-Are you ashamed when you see me running?) Nan also teases her boyfriend.

-What is shy? I'm not shy at all, answered Mac, Nan narrowing her eyes a little.

-(AHAHAHA.) He pretended to call out to Mac while running and making a hissing sound.

Mac heated up, his face flushed and his stomach immediately flipped.

-Stop calling me by my name. If you're going to run, just run, Mac shouted at once.

(-Hahaha, don't tell me you're excited because my wheezing is disgusting too.) Nan pretends to bother her boyfriend.

-Enough, damn it, keep running, I'll be back in my room soon.

Mac cut him off because he was so embarrassed he giggled.

(-Oh call me when you miss me) Nan replied with a sly smile Mac murmured at the end before hang up.

Mac shook his head from side to side because of his lover's annoyance or even though they were moving. But is Mac relaxed? can the longing go away? Although they only talked for a moment, Mac took another walk before going back to the hostel, but it's still not a good place to stay.

Mac sees Jeff walking towards him, Jeff's face bruised like Ohm's. Turns out it's even more than Ohm. Mac immediately froze.

Mac, can I talk to you? Jeff said softly.

Mac nodded as they were already sitting on the beach.

-I'm also sorry for last night. I was a little drunk, Jeff said, Mac sighed.

Actually, you should apologize to Ohm, Mac said.

-I apologized to Ohm. Ohm said you came for a walk. So I wanted to apologize to you again, he said Jeff.

-Jeffy, I can honestly say that I am very angry with you. You are insulting our friendship. You're insulting the friendship I cherish with Ohm, Mac said directly to Jeff, his face instantly darkening.