SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2 Loy Krathong

"Today is Songkran Day. The young villagers are really happy."

The sound of the song rang out as Mac lay on the bed playing with his cell phone, causing Mac to immediately look at his boyfriend who had just come out of the bathroom.

-Wait a minute, it's Loy Krathong day. Why did you come to sing the Songkran song?" Mac asked his lover softly.

-Why? Did they force you? What is forbidden to sing Songkran songs on Loy Krathong day? Nan asked angrily.

Mac could only shake his head back and forth at his lover. The Loy Krathong festival was as soon as Mac returned to Thailand.

-Up to you. You can sing Happy Birthday too, Mac argued, annoyed by his lover's anger. There was a throaty laugh.

-No, they promote Loi Krathong and make the river become polluted. I think we just walked along the Loy Krathong festival. As for the floating Let's just take it online story, Mac offered, raising a slight eyebrow.

-I don't think you'll be a world saver like everyone else, Nan said with a smile.

-Do we have to develop as people too? Also, I just saw someone sharing the story of Loy Krathong. They say that every time Loy Krathong is held, millions of needles fall into rivers and canals. And where are the banana pieces? Banana leaves, another flower Even though they biodegrade naturally, there are so many floating around that they clog the drain. It's not Alright. I thought about it and I agree. Last year, people had to collect a lot of rubbish from canals, rivers and the sea and if aquatic animals came and put needles in them it would be bad, Mac said, as seen in many online worlds.

-Which will tell you that Loi Krathong has been passed down from generation to generation. It is not like that? Nan asked simply because she wanted to know her lover's opinion.

- It's not that it's bad. The festival already has some important meanings attached to it. But when the era changed the Environment it changes. We should change something to preserve both the festival and the environment of the world at the same time. Like Loi Krathong we changed to float online or anyone who wants to apologize to Mae Kongka according to his beliefs. You can just go and raise your hands to pay your respects by the river, Mac said as he thought.

Nan was watching him and smiling

-What are you smiling about? Mac asked confused.

-Proud, he said.

-Proud of you? Mac asked again.

-Finally, the money sent to the buffalo to study It's not a waste, Nan said teasing her boyfriend before getting a pillow thrown at him but it was quickly sidestepped with a murderous laugh

-Idiot, go and get dressed. All you can do is sit and show off, Mac yelled at him without being serious.

Because now it was just a towel wrapped around his body, revealing his strong chest and six pack, catching Mac's eye.

- This is not called a show. It's different that way. This is called pointing.

After saying that, he untied the knot on the towel and spread it out along with rocking his hips back and forth causing the still hot shaft to rock back and forth with the force of centrifugal force. Mac's face heats up. Even though he caught before and always touched him, but he is still embarrassed.

-Damn it!! Damn, you're so naughty, Mac said, immediately bringing both hands up to cover his eyes.

-Haha, why are you closing your eyes? You've sucked and licked before, right? he pretended to ask Nan

As he walked around naked, looking for clothes to wear without any shame, Mac had to keep his cool. He checked to see if she had started to dress.

- It was a capricious moment, he shouted Mac then laughed.