CHAPTER - 7

--I called to tell you first... because you'd find out later if I didn't say anything, Mac explained to his lover.

(-- Oh, good thing Dad's there... well, don't you think he went to the company because he's interested in you?) Nan asked.

Well, I was thinking about it, I'm not stupid, but if I ask something, it's going to sound like I'm a narcissist.

Mac said because he knows what the other side is thinking, but if Mac asks him about Ten's feelings, Mac will sound like a narcissist. It's best for Mac to pretend he doesn't know anything so he doesn't feel uncomfortable and end up making the other side cross the threshold, causing him and Nan to fight.

(-- You know better, so be careful.. I'm not going to assume that everyone interested in you has bad habits. But you have to know how to resist and be firm so you don't make the other person think you're interested too, get it?) Nan warned back.

-- People interested in me are at as bad as you

Mac couldn't help but tease his boyfriend.

(-- Huh...good mouth, wait till you get hit ) Nan said, giving Mac a pat, not making him think he was mad.

(-- And when he's done eating, where does he go?) Nan asks about Ten.

--He will visit the factory, father will let him walk around. He has a hunch that P'Ten is interested in me, but you understand dad, right? Mac explained, worried that Nan would misunderstand his father for opening the way for Ten to get close to him.

(-- Do I look such a bad person? If it weren't for me, Dad wouldn't take anyone for a son-in-law. Who's going to take you but me?) said Nan, making Mac's face heat up .

- So narcissistic, Mac pretended to say.

(-- Of course, I'm also narcissistic and very self-confident) replied Nan, making Mac laugh.

-- So I'm coming back, I told him I was going to the bathroom. But I wanted to call and let you know first, Mac said thinking maybe it was time to go see his dad.

(-- Oh, please tell Dad that...) Nan said something, making Mac smile.

--Fine I'll tell her, Mac replied before hanging up, so he headed back into the dining room. When he saw the table where Dad and Ten were sitting, Mac walked over and sat next to his dad.

Sorry I'm late, Mac said to Ten.

-It's okay, uncle, and I already ordered food, Mac. If you want to eat more, you can order it, Ten said gently, eyes shining at Mac, making Mac pretend not to see the other person's gaze.

- Dad, what did you order? Mac asked his father.

--I ordered for you, I already told them about the garlic, but would you like to eat something else?

Mac's dad answered and told Mac about the menu he ordered.

"That's enough," replied Mac.

-- I wanted to ask about that, I saw you brought up the garlic issue. Why? Ten asked curiously.

"I'm allergic to garlic," Mac said shortly, and Ten nodded in acknowledgment.

- What would you think of Mac if he were on the same side as me? Here you can sit comfortably, Ten said, wanting Mac to sit next to him.

-- It's okay, Ten, let him sit next to me, Mac's father said with a smile because he knew his son would definitely not want to sit on the other side.

Mac remembered that Nan had told him to tell his father something.