SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1 NEW YEAR DAY

- Do you still have things from Khon Buri? Mac asked his lover that afternoon as they both Including two of his underlings. He went out to buy New Year's Eve presents to go to his grandparents' house. Including giving it to Mac's father's business partners.

-Um, as far as I can see, this list is complete. Now it's the rest of the people at home. That meant his subordinates.

- Will you choose yourself? What do you want?

Mac sat in front of him and looked at the list on the paper.

-Um, I set a budget for you. Let them choose what they want. So we can actually use it, Nan replied

-That's good too. Where some people get things they already have. It will just be set aside and it won't be used, Mac replied.

-But there are also things to catch for fun. Brother Mac, will you catch him too?

My underling Tan's voice spoke. Mac raised his eyebrows slightly, not knowing it.

-They want to draw lots of fun. Set a budget of 64 baht. Anyone who wants to shoot can bring it, Nan said.

-It is interesting. I'll play too, Mac said with a smile.

-But now let's find something to eat. Then go buy the rest, Nan said before taking Mac and his two underlings to sit and eat sukiyaki together at a famous restaurant.

Mac just sat and ate with his underlings without thinking about anything.

-So, who is coming to this event? Mac asked as he sat down to eat

-I saw that this Frog guy with his husband, Palm will also come. As for Keith he is still not sure he said he will give an answer soon.

Nan answered. Mac nodded.

-Oh, speaking of which, you told me he was shot. "What's the big deal?" Mac asked when he realized it. Because at the time when Nan told Keith the story that he had been shot, Mac was overseas.

- It's nothing serious. They are already iron bones, replied Nan in a normal tone.

-What about Brother Day? Mac asked further.

He's going to take Brick back to Kanchanaburi to celebrate. He probably won't come. I see his friend is having some problems. So I'll go take a look myself.

That was the answer as far as Nan knew.

-So... Mac looked to continue asking. But then Nan slipped a roast duck into his mouth. Gets Mac to chew and eat right away.

-Aren't you a little crazy? You ask so much today, Nan asked amused.

Because since he entered the mall he answered almost a hundred questions from Mac.

-I think Mac misses you more..That's why he always invited you to talk, Tan teased.

- I haven't been back for many months. I'd like to know what's going on here, Mac replied.

-Oh, really? he began to ask Mac when he realized something. But he had to stop. When she saw him, she turned to look.

-Why can't I ask, Mac asked back.

- Ask, I haven't banned anything yet. You're in a bit of a mood..... Nan said it jokingly.

"I'm not asking, I'll call him and ask him myself," Mac said, then turned to sit down and continue eating. That immediately made his eyebrows furrow.

-Who are you calling? I asked.

P'Suea, replied Mac with a slight smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.