CHAPTER - 2

- Why are you going to punish me? Mac asked, raising his hand to nudge his lover's chest.

--About that thing you talked about secretly with her and didn't tell me. If he hadn't called to ask, I wouldn't have known, said Nan in a deep voice as she looked at Mac with fierce eyes.

Mac moved a little before smiling.

--I wanted to tell you, but I was busy, so I forgot. Yesterday I was going to tell you, but I was arguing with you about the music, Mac said, because he had actually forgotten to tell his boyfriend. Nan looked at Mac's face.

--Do you talk to him often? Does he talk to you often?” Nan continued to ask in a calm voice.

It doesn't happen often, just this time she asked me to buy her perfume, Mac answered honestly.

--I didn't think about anything from Her. He's your cousin and he doesn't think about me anymore. Well, I admit I was wrong not to tell you. I am sorry.

Mac spoke again, seeing that his lover was still looking at him.

--No more! Nan answered shortly!

Mac immediately nodded.

I'm sleepy, I want to rest, Mac said softly, because he couldn't tell if his lover was upset or not.

"I haven't punished you yet," Nan said of the punishment. Mac frowned slightly.

- Why don't you let me

do i rest first Mac repeated.

--I'm not going to do anything to you now. Do you just see me as a horny person? Nan asked.

He wasn't angry now, Nan was just fierce to threaten Mac that she wouldn't hide anything from him next time.

--I didn't even think about it, Mac lied because he really thought Nan was going to have sex with him right now.

Nan gave a small smile when she saw her lover's twinkling eyes.

--Oh, I can believe that, Nan said sarcastically, before turning and laying down next to her boyfriend.

Mac turned to look at Nan in confusion.

- So how are you going to punish me? Mac asked curiously.

--I'll punish you tonight, I'm going to sleep now, Nan said in a normal voice before pulling Mac to move and lie down on the pillow.

--He's always arguing, he's good at arguing and he's still biting his lip.

When Nan finished speaking, she immediately turned to kiss Mac. Nan kissed hard for the first time. Mac was a little surprised, but he let Nan kiss him because even his heart's desires couldn't be denied.

Nan immediately thrust her tongue into Mac's mouth and could feel the excitement in her chest, the longing and nostalgia of being far away and not being able to touch her lover. It almost drove Mac crazy too. Mas kissed Nan back passionately to satisfy her desire.

- Hmmm... Mac made a noise.

Even though Nan kissed him violently, Mac felt pretty good. They were both drawn to the tip of each other's tongues, one of Nan's strong hands sliding under Mac's neck to make the kiss easier, her other hand holding Mac's face. When he was satisfied, Nan pursed her lips.

Mac looked at Nan with teary eyes until Nan couldn't resist and leaned down to bite Mac's lips.

--Ow, that hurts, Mac exclaimed as he bit his lower lip.

---Enough! Stop looking at me with those seductive eyes or you really won't be able to sleep, Nan said before pulling Mac into a tight hug.

Both lying next to each other, it took a lot of effort to control his instincts and not do anything with his lover because he wanted Mac to rest.