CHAPTER - 24

- You travel without me and don't take care of yourself. Hitting me like that. What should I do with you? Nan said loudly making Mac shake his head and look at his boyfriend with a mournful expression.

-I didn't want to come to the hospital, replied Mac sarcastically.

- Do you know how angry I was when I found out you were in the hospital? Nan asked.

-What, are you worried about me? Are you angry first? Mac asked back.

Nan gave Mac a fierce look so Mac continued to rest his head on that person's chest because he didn't want to be scolded.

- That's why I'm so worried and angry. How much time do I have to calm down? Before I come to see you, Nan said again.

Mac kept quiet and didn't say anything because he was afraid that if he argued with Nan the argument would really turn into a fight.

-Today you will be with me, right? So you're not working in Bangkok and what are you going to do next? Mac asked as he remembered.

-I quit my job to see you here. Let me deal with what got you to the hospital in the first place. Then I'll take you back to Bangkok. You don't have to travel with the others anymore, you can come back and help me. It's better for your father too.

Nan spoke in a deep voice, making Mac feel guilty for making his boyfriend miss work.

- I want to go home too, Mac answered, his voice low, then he sighed heavily.

Are you really going to the restaurant? Mac asked as he remembered.

Yes, I need to know how you managed to eat garlic. If not, I'm worried about it. If you are wrong then I will scold you, you will have to be more carefully than that. It's no joke....if you lose more you might even die....the restaurant will be responsible for everything..... I didn't even think about the restaurant or ask for anything, I just wanted to know that you take care of yourself.

- When you leave? Mac asked.

"Afternoon," Nan replied and Mac nodded.

- Since when did you wake up? he asked.

Just a moment before you arrive, Mac said again.

Then go to bed. I'm right here Nan said and Mac released him from his arms then helped Mac up to lay a blanket over him. Nan moved to a chair beside the bed Mac looked at his lover's face.

Tired? Mac asked raising an eyebrow slightly

-About? Nan asked back shortly.

- Are you tired of continuing to search and change like this? Are you going to work and earn money make me study and send me to use it? Many of your subordinates work hard. Are you fed up? Mac asked. He knew his boyfriend was very tired, more tired than he was.

- This hurts! Mac shouted as Nan slapped his forehead.

-Don't ask about it again. Is there anyone who works and is not tired? Everyone else is tired too...You also accepted the part-time job. You are tired? You're not the only one.... I'm better than you because I don't need to sit down and stress about submitting papers to professors, exams, or sitting and waiting to see when you'll graduate like you, he explained Nan.

Mac was a little quiet.

- Everyone has their role. Everyone is tired. Even though I do my duty as well as I can, I also do my best, Nan said in a serious tone.

Mac then nodded. Before talking about other things until Keith, Ohm and Jonathan return.

"Oh, I bought it for you," Keith said, handing Nan a bag of porridge.