CHAPTER - 22

-Huh, I don't think you need to sleep anymore. Take a shower. I'll have to go back and see my friends at the resort, Mac said.

Nan giggled and changed the subject. Mac made a slightly wry face because he was still wary of the gecko.

"We're taking a shower together," Mac said, raising an eyebrow slightly.

- Aren't you tired last night? She pretended to ask Mac, who immediately looked at me.

-I mean really take a shower. I don't need to be like you. In your head you only think about the things below your belly button, Mc shouted back.

-Of course, with you, it's normal to obsess over you.

Nan said before helping Mac up so they could shower together.

Nan and Mac showered without doing it because they knew his boyfriend had to stay on the motorcycle and when they finished dressing, the two of them helped keep this room tidy as usual.

Closing the door, locking it and walking towards Yoi's house.

-Let's have breakfast together first. Then you come back, Yoi said as he took the house key and sat there.

- Yes, answered Nan.

Yoi had already prepared the food because she woke up early. Nan and Mac had breakfast with Yoi and Chad. Both brought

souvenirs to take to Bangkok and made a store of souvenirs for his son as well. They received it because it was already packed in a box.

Nan and Mac say goodbye to Yoi and immediately return to the resort.

- Can you sit down? Nan asked when Mac had already sat down behind him.

"Okay, but you don't go in the hole very often," Mac replied as he felt the pain in his lower back.

Nan smiles a little before leaving Yoi's house and immediately going back to the resort, Mac sat down and grabbed his waist and looked at the view. Nan when he found some roads that didn't
they were so good, he said slowly, making Mac secretly smile with satisfaction. I didn't provoke him to hurt himself until the two of them got to the resort.

-Go to the room to pick up your things.

OIL Oil

There was a knock at the front door of the house. Nan went to open it. Because he knows it's Ohm.

- Why are you sleeping like that? Ohm pretends to tease him because Mac is currently lying in bed with body aches from the motorcycle ride.

So Nan asked him to lie down and rest and I prepared the place for him.

-Choose, answered Mac shortly.

Ohm saw and laughed.

- And are they awake? Mac asked about the other friends.

They woke up before breakfast. They pack their bags. Well, I already called the rental company. send people here. He will pick up the car I rented at the airport and bring the car back. Because I'm going to take a boat from this island to Phuket.

He probably won't be coming back with you, Ohm said, making Mac immediately stand up and look at his boyfriend with a guilty expression, because he doesn't think they need to go to this island separately.

"Well, actually, you can drive me back to the car and I'll go to the airport," Nan said without thinking too much. He often travels alone.

-Come on, I don't want you to go back alone, replied Ohm.

-Oh, can I go back and prepare it? Mac said in a low voice.

You don't come for the drama, we've been talking since yesterday, Nan said in a calm voice.