CHAPTER - 8 Ohm & Two

-What did Ta tell you? Ohm immediately asked when he guessed.

Some situations came out because Ta went to the bathroom at the same time as Two and suddenly Two broke up behind without telling her.

Two shook their hair in frustration to curb their own low temper

-So the kid asked me to break up first because I wanted to invite you to go with him, if I stayed with you, you might break up and come back with me without going with him, he Two said to Ohm immediately.

Partly because he was secretly annoyed with Ta and also wanted to know what Ohm was going to do.

- Then you broke up so easily.? Ohm asked back.

-Then what do you want me to do? If the kid begged me so much to make a shameless face. I told you you shouldn't have taken me in the first place, Two said back in a clouded voice.

Ohm was a bit silent when he heard the whole story.

-I took you with me because I didn't want to continue with him, but you pushed yourself to ruin things, Ohm complained.

Two went out, the mood began to cool.

-Then, here you can separate and come back here. Does not matter? Two asked turning back.

-Oh, stop talking about it. Honestly, it's your fault you ran back. Ohm complained.

This could not be continued. He sat down on the couch exhausted.

- Well, it was my fault, but you don't remember. Did you have to follow me back? Two said, he wanted to know why.

Ohm chose to follow him. More than staying with You.

-Why wouldn't it be necessary? Still don't know what it means to be more special than others? Because he saw the people they were with also embraced, most are different types of it. Two doesn't look pretty and doesn't like to pray like other people.

- You don't have to come and talk too much. I don't get lost easily in grammar. Wait, Ohm told Two to banish the trembling from his heart.

Ohm looked at the two and saw the colored ears, so he guessed Two. He should feel a little embarrassed.

-If there is nothing else, let's go back to the room first.

Two wants to avoid going back to their room, but is held by Ohm's wrist first.

-Where are you going in such a hurry? I want to confirm first that you really are more special than others, Ohm said and immediately pulled Two into his bedroom, and Two knew what Ohm wanted.

Two is weak and easy to track tonight. Two had to sleep in Ohm's room is inevitable.

-Oh, what about you? I am still working. Two called out one evening as he came home from work and sat still working in the room.

The two hit it off well Ohm takes care of Two but Two still doesn't want to think laterally. They went longer than that so I tried not to show too much. Although her heart beats fast when she's with Ohm.

When Ohm came to touch him and snuggle with him often, like now when Ohm was sitting on Two's back. Ohm kissed Two's shoulders, neck periodically, making Two starve and get goosebumps.

-I want to kiss you. Can I do that? Ohm asked smiling.

- But I work. Can you see this? Two shouted again, covering her own pounding heartbeat.

-Leave your work and come back to pay attention. Ohm made an agitated noise that Two couldn't help but laugh at Easy.

-Are you really a child?