CHAPTER - 21 🔞

-Do not worry. Especially if you go out with friends, you can stay with them safely, he replied.

-Hello, Yoi called to Mac.

Mac turns to see that he's back with a guitar in his hand which he holds out to Nan in case she wants to play.

I don't know if you will be able to or not.

Yoi said, Nan thanked him first before accepting.

- Close the phone a bit so you can listen, Nan says to Mac, who puts the phone in his pocket.

-Thank you, he replied with a smile before turning back.

Nan tunes the tails of the guitars, Mac stands quietly watching him. Mac felt that at a time like this he looked really hot, but he didn't want to tell his boyfriend so he wouldn't be teased.

- What are you looking at? Nan asks.

- I want to see if you can find the melody line or not.

Mac said back, Nan raised an eyebrow curiously then leaned in to connect.

- I thought someone thought I was cool, Nan said.

Mac's cheeks were red and he was trying to be calm, Nan was smiling at the corner of his mouth.

-So, really, I should be proud to have a boyfriend as handsome as me, he said while rubbing his chin with his hand to hide his shyness.

- Just kidding, I don't think you really believe that, - why am I so cool? Nan pretended to ask

- I got lost, I didn't think of anything, Mac quickly apologized.

- Haha, why do you have to make such a funny face? Mac said softly.

That raised a slight smile, then bent down to adjust the guitar strings until he was satisfied.

- Come on, what song do you want to hear? I asked Nan

Any song is appropriate for this place and time, replied Mac, looking around.

Nan kept strumming the guitar as she thought of what song to play you.

- Can I sing this song? he said before starting to play the guitar.

There was a whale floating in the water...it hurt more than ever...he tried.

In the wake of depraved love.... But in the end, the tree got stuck in the water to die.♪♪♪

-Why do you want to sing this song? Mac asked when he heard.

-Doesn't match the location? where are whales stranded around here? pretend Nan asked back, Mac laughed softly because he knows she loves him but she was teasing him.

- Then let's ask for another hook. Let's change the tune, Mac said.

Nan listened because she couldn't remember all the songs. That looked at Mac's face with a smile.

♪♪♪Love is love... lost is love... If you ask the question, fishermen probably don't understand... because

I'm a whale forever Waking up from death....broken heart at the bottom of the sea ♪♪♪

- This song is so painful. Why are you heartbroken?

Mac pretended to ask his lover who sings such a heartbreaking song as this.

- Really, I just want to sing a few lyrics. But when it comes to being together, Nan said as she strummed her guitar.

Mac frowned slightly.

- Which side? Mac asked curiously.

- Love is K... The charge is lost... If you ask a fisherman, you probably wouldn't understand, Nan emphasized this sentence.