CHAPTER - 25

After I got in touch to get Mac out of the hospital and got the dosing paperwork for Mac to take to Bangkok. Nan and Keith escort Mac straight to the airport. Keith called to inform the pilot now and the machine contacted the airport to request that the plane be taken off as well

"I never thought I'd get on a private plane," Mac said in amazement.

-Thanks Keith, Nan pretended to say and Keith laughed.

-Nan, buy me one, Mac pretended to ask.

Nan smiled slightly, before showing him between his pant legs.

-There is only this one, do you remember this one? Nan replied, Mac's face glowing with warmth.

- No, no, cried Mac, embarrassed.

You can ask me to get this for you later, Nan said, pointing to herself again.

- Aren't you ashamed of your friend? Mac said softly, and he shrugged slightly.

-Keith knows my nature, why are you embarrassed? Nan replied and Keith shook his head before taking a seat away from his friend because he was on the phone and Nan was sitting with Mac.

"I'm sorry I'm not as rich as Keith's man," Nan joked, making Mac immediately turn to look at his lover's face.

-Just kidding? Mac replied and he smiled slightly before helping put her seat belt on as the pilot announced that he was about to take off.

-You can go to bed first. When the time comes, I'll wake you up, Nan said and Mac nodded.

But the person did not fall asleep. Mac
sat down and stared continuously at the sky through the window of the plane, while Nan promptly sent a message to his underling to wait for them at the airport.

-No, even if someone is allergic to garlic like me, I think it's ridiculous. Allergic to garlic, Mac said suspiciously.

-Probably, but they're different, Nan replied, and Mac sighed.

- So, are you going to come home and hit the track? Mac asked, as he should have arrived in Bangkok around 6pm.

-I'm not sure yet, wait and see, but tomorrow morning I'll take you for an injection as prescribed by the doctor. Then let's talk about work, Nan said.

"Then I'll go home to sleep," Mac said, not wanting to leave, and Nan nodded.

Mac didn't say anything until they got to the airport. Wai came to wait for them and Keith asked to split up and go back with his bodyguards.

-Hungry, Mac said when he got home.

-Would you like fried fish with garlic? Wai pretended to ask

"You're going to play this to piss me off," Mac said, walking away quickly and laughing.

- I'll let him buy you some porridge. Eat simple food first. Let's talk to the doctor about what you want to eat tomorrow, Nan said and took Mac straight into the kitchen and heated up some porridge for him.

As for Wai, she went to see the track instead of Nan, because Nan had already said she couldn't go. Ohm called to ask, since he was in the car, if they were still home, and said he'd be back at Nan's tomorrow night and take Jerry and Jeffy to sleep over at his apartment.

Mac took the medicine the doctor had given him. Then he immediately went up to the room with Nan. Mac showers and changes his clothes. Nan went to look at the plan drawn by the architect, working in the room.

Mac knew that Nan was with him and that he wasn't going to go on the circuit.

"Three and Dew have been quiet lately," Mac said.