CHAPTER - 5 Ohm & Two 🔞

-Phi Ning, I'm sorry.

Two immediately raised their hands to greet Ning.

"It's fine, but I think you two don't look normal," Ning said.

-Many people say that. I don't know if it's because of me. That made her that way because when they were together she had no symptoms at all and we used to fight a little bit, Two said

-I think this could be a symptom. You can start first. Kin said as he thought, Two immediately made a tense face.

-Sigh, what do you say, be careful. I don't know what else you will come up with. As for today's issue, I think the elders will definitely know each other. If there is anything, I will help speak as a witness. Don't worry, Ning said as he was kind.

Two immediately tensed upon hearing this.

- Thank you, Phi.Two raised his hands and bowed to Ning again. Before Two and Kin went back together, so they walked to the parking lot.

-I'll be calling tomorrow for sure, said Two, because the personnel department is to blame for this, of course.

-It's okay, I'll help you and P'Ning talk.

Kin patted his friend on the shoulder before going their separate ways to get into the car.

Two returned to the apartment, stressed. Two was getting a dry towel but rang the doorbell and went to open the door. Before you see it's Ohm.

-What is it? Two asked.

-What's wrong? Ohm asked back when he saw that Two's feta was not good.

- It's okay, I don't feel like talking to you today, so go back to your room, said Two, wanting to close the door room, but Ohm pushed her away first and immediately entered Two's room.

- Why are you coming in? What a mess!!

Two shouted at Ohm, partly because he was stressed it happened so I accidentally raised my voice a little at Ohm.

Ohm remained quiet as he stood still looking at Two.

- I don't know if you are frustrated or stressed. But you shouldn't take it out on other people, Ohm said in a calm voice.

Making Two stop for a bit, he realized that he was accidentally frustrated and unloaded on Ohm, even though Ohm didn't know anything. Ohm reached out to pull the towel from Teo's hands.

-Come on, I'm going to brush your hair, Ohm said further, seeing that Two didn't react, he took Two to sit on the floor as for Ohm, he sat on the couch, Ohm started to brush Two's hair , and Two agreed to sit and wipe it off lightly while his brain was confused as to why he would allows Ohm to sit down and brush his hair.

-Excuse me, Two said, making Ohm smile a little, he wasn't mad.

So she knew very well that he was very worried about Two what Ohm didn't understand why he would want to mess with Two.

- It's nothing, I came to bother you too, answered Ohm.

Two sighed. After wiping Ohm's hair

he then massaged his shoulders and went to massage Two's head as well making him feel more relaxed.

-Mmm, Two made such a satisfying sound that he accidentally leaned over.

Leaning on Ohm's strong legs because Ohm is sitting on the sofa did not remove his legs,.

-Okay, what's wrong? Can you tell me. Ohm asked out of curiosity.

In fact, Two sighed.

-My girlfriend Som got angry and came to the company and hurt my senior again. I think I'll be called to be warned tomorrow, Two said as he felt some relief.