CHAPTER - 27

Mac quickly pulled his hand from the girl's when he saw his lover's eyes.

- It's nothing, replied Mac, with a young woman looking at him, regretting that she was no longer holding Mac's hand.

Who is the man who attacked you, do you know? Nan asked back in a normal voice.

- He said he was your boyfriend, Mac replied.

-Ex-boyfriend, it's an ex-boyfriend. We broke up for a long time but they wanted him to come back to reconcile but I refused to reconcile with him so he came to hurt me, the woman said immediately.

"No wonder he got beat up," Nan muttered and Mac turned to look at him because I could clearly hear

- I don't know if they will wait for us back. And we are all women. the girl said softly.

"If Mac could, please help me send us home?" said the girl again.

Mac looked at that face again. She raised her hand to Mac, irritated.

I'll have my boyfriend's team send you over, Mac said before Nan could say anything.

So Nan sat with her arms folded and looked at Mac because she wanted to know what Mac was going to say next.

- Your lover's subordinates? The girl asked, confused.

-Yes, his subordinate. Remember when I said my boyfriend is fierce? This is my boyfriend.

Mac pointed at Nan, who was glaring at the girl, causing all the young women to freeze in their stares.

- Huh, you just walked this runway, beautiful lady. Even though you don't know who owns the stadium, but by the way he owns the stadium and he owns this body, , Nan said putting his arm around Mac before leaning his face down to kiss Mac's temple.

Mac's face was hot. Because he didn't think Nan would have the courage to do that in front of a woman.

-Okay, come here, Nan shouted to his subordinates who were passing by.

-Yes, sir.

Nan's subordinate approached him.

-Wait a minute, please take care of these girls. If they are going home, have the driver follow them. She is afraid of being attacked by boys.

-You can tell my subordinate about the problem. Now I'd like to take my friend. I'm going to go in and take a break first, Nan said with a smile and immediately took him back to the office. on Mac

After entering the office.

-What the hell is wrong with you? Speaking of attacking her, how could you not be surprised? Mac said in a serious tone.

-Well, I mean, that guy should still do something. We don't even know if they broke up with that woman. But the problem is theirs. It's probably because of that woman's bad behavior, Nan replied as she thought.

-No matter how bad he behaves. It shouldn't hurt her, right? That's what he did. It's so bad.....Is she hurt physically and mentally? Mac replied, making him stay quiet for a while. Knowing that Mac remembered what he had done to him in the past.

- So to be caught and injured physically and - mentally...

Nan let out a loud sigh before reaching up and pulling Mac into a hug.

-I'm sorry, my mouth is not good. Forget it and don't think about it, said Nan, truly knowing.

- But let's talk about it. In the real world, sometimes we just can't let some people do bad things forever. Decisive action is needed. so understand? Nan asked in a serious tone as well.