CHAPTER - 37 🔞

Nan crept slowly to the edge of Martha's house, to see if anyone was in the house or not, then she heard a noise.

Nan looked out the window.

Even though the lights in the house are off, Nan saw the light of a flashlight flickering back and forth along with the tracks of two men walking in a circle.

Nan was very worried about Martha. As he was sure that the young woman must be at home, he naturally crouched on the floor and texted Mac asking him to call and inform the police, Mac answered immediately and told Nan to be careful.

Nan stood there, looking again to find Martha. Then he saw a young woman bound and seated. She was panicking
on the floor. The two men were walking back and forth, dismantling things, looking for valuables. He tried to see if the two robbers were armed or not so he could assess the situation. Even though he was worried, he never thought that he was a hero who was ready to fight anyone.

what's down there A thief's voice asked his friend.

- There are many things. Fortunately, this girl just withdrew money, said the black thief in a satisfied tone.

-mmmmmm

Martha's throat sounded, as if she wanted to say something. Before one of the thieves opened Martha's mouth to allow the other to speak.

- Please don't take this money. I am raising my son alone. I have to work to earn money and take care of my son, Martha pleaded in a low voice.

- Your son is not my son, said the black thief jokingly.

Because there is no more humanity.

- But let's say that this girl doesn't look bad either. Other houses we visited, there was never anyone at home to have fun with, said the white thief with a smile.

He looked lasciviously at Martha

-Don't do that, it's a waste of time, scolded another.

- No, no one is coming now. Let me have my fun, said the white thief.

Martha shook her head at this. Nan immediately tensed. When this home robbery started to get out of control.

- Okay, it's your problem. I will investigate this house again. In case you lack ears and eyes. Take care of this quickly.

The other person did not intend to stop him, but instead let his friend do bad things to the young girl.

Nan saw that Martha was in a bad position and couldn't wait for the police to come. He crawled slowly to the back of the house, the door of which was broken down by the two robbers. So he took the opportunity to enter the house quietly.

He walked carefully, without making much noise. He secretly hid near the door between the kitchen and the living room. He looked and saw that the dark-skinned thief had gone upstairs, leaving behind the other person who wanted to do bad things to Martha.

Please don't do this to me, Martha said, her voice shaking, before the thief placed a tissue to keep Martha's mouth shut, as always.

Laughing like a psychopath, the thief pushed Martha onto her back. The girl tried to fight but couldn't do much because her hands were tied behind her back.

Nan was waiting for the moment to go to help the young woman, she saw that the other had a knife in his hand, but he saw no other weapon. And when the thief climbed up and rode Martha, pretending to unbutton his own trousers, Nan ran up to him and kicked the thief until he was thrown.

-Wow!

The white thief who had been kicked screamed in shock because he was not prepared. Martha looked at Nan with joy in her eyes.