CHAPTER - 49

After hanging up on Mac, he answered a text from a friend who hadn't returned in a while. Then he got up to go back to his friends in front of the house.

All at once!

The force of the hug from behind made him stop for a bit before turning to look in the direction and when he knew who it was he immediately furrowed his brows before violently yanking the arm that was restraining him along with turning to look with an expression tight As for the young man who embraced him, he is still standing and smiling sweetly

-What are you going to do? Nan asked in a calm voice.

The young man walked towards him as he raised his hand to rest lightly on his strong chest and watched with seductive eyes

-Your boyfriend doesn't live with you. You are not alone? Deer asked in a pleading voice.

- Does my face look so lonely? Nan asked in a calm voice.

The other party didn't seem to know he was angry.

-You look alone. ...if you are alone I can help you relieve your loneliness. I guarantee your friend won't know about it, Deer said, moving his hand. slowly from the strong chest down to the abdomen.

-PT, how about Yak? he pretended to ask back.

The young man smiled slightly.

-P'Yak was the one who suggested I come to help your loneliness. He also said if you want to try in 3 he won't mind, Dear said, making a small smile twitch at the corners of his mouth.

Because he really didn't look at Deer wrong... that this young man was as strong as he thought, he was actually secretly annoyed at his friend for letting Deer invite him to wander like that.

-That damn Yak dares do that again?" came Fong's strained voice.

Because she was about to go to the bathroom. and he had heard what Deer had said

- He knows you have a wife. Damn this bastard has to meet me, Fong said angrily before turning and drinking.

Nan then turned to Deer again before placing her index finger on Deer's forehead to pull him away from him.

-I'm sorry I used my finger to prick you. I just don't want to touch that dirty thing. Thank you for wanting to help ease the loneliness..... But look at you.. Nan said as she looked at Deer from head to toe with disdain before holding up the hand that had her name on it of Mac tattooed on her with all five fingers outstretched

-It will probably be better if I use this hand to help me.

After saying this, he immediately and left Deer behind. Because now he had to go see his friends and he arrives just in time when the cheers and excitement of his friends have become stronger. It seems that now the friends are helping each other to stop Fong from hitting Yak again because Fong already threw a punch and Yak didn't fight back.

Yak was now wiping the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand.

-Damn it, what's going on? Do you have any respect for that guy? shouted Sage.. Because he doesn't know the cause.

Many people were shocked in turn.

-Don't worry, feel free. I'll punch you again, Nan said, walking over and smiling at the group of friends.

Yak himself had a smile on his face when I found out. Nan was annoyed with Yak in some ways but he also knew the other's nature very well. Yak is like that..... He is full of mischief and likes to mess with his friends like Palm.

-What happened? Sage asked curiously. Because he was the one who went in to stop his friends too.

"Ask him," Fong said sternly as he looked at Yak with displeasure for coming to break up his friend's family.