CHAPTER - 46 🔞

-You mean you're glad I came with you? he asked smiling.

- No, I'm just wondering about the origins of these extremely sinful people. How can you enter the temple? Mac teased his lover back.

So he closed his arms firmly around his neck.

- You are a sinner like me, said Nan jokingly. Mac laughed softly

-Even though I walked in and felt warm, Mac jokingly replied, smiling amused, and Neil offered to take a photo of them all together first.

And when the photo is taken, they invite each other to go to the top of the pagoda.

-Looking down makes your legs feel good, Mac said as he looked down from above.

-I can make you feel more pleasure than your legs, I told Nan so that only the two of them could hear.

That guy in the temple, Mac said softly to his lover before his cell phone rang.

He took me to look and saw it was Sage's number. So he answered the phone with Mac watching as well. His face was a little tense when he heard some news from his friend. When he finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

I'm going to talk to him for a moment, he said, then he left to find Day.

Mac didn't follow it because I think it might be important. When she finished talking to Day, Nan turned back to her boyfriend.

-It's something wrong? Mac asked curiously.

-The person who set fire to the store escaped bail and refused to appear for duty. The police are now looking for him. I'm just worried that he's going to come back and do something to you and me.

-Are you a brick?" Nan said to his lover.

-He probably ran somewhere else because he didn't want to get caught, Mac tried to think positively.

-Let's stay like this, was the answer and they took a walk continuing to take photos. Then they all went back to the car.

- Which temple will you go to next? asked Mac. turning around.

-Just now I spoke with my uncle. He said he would take us to Wat Phananchoeng. Then continue to Wat Koh Kaew, Wat Tha Ka Rong and then it will also take us to Wat Mahathat before going to Ayothaya Floating Market and then back to the accommodation.

This came out while I was talking to the uncle who was driving before he turned to Mac. Now his face is covered in sweat.

-It's warm? Nan asked and Mac nodded.

-But I can handle it, Mac said.

-Bend over, Nan said and Mac bent over in confusion.

Before that, Nan grabbed the hem of her shirt and wiped the sweat from Mac's face. But Mac got hit with my hand first

-Your shirt got dust and sweat. Just wipe my face and you'll have pimples, Mac complained, Nan smiled amusedly.

"I forgot," he replied, handing Mac some wet wipes to wipe the sweat from his face and neck.

Mac took them and wiped them for himself as well, which made him smile in satisfaction at his lover's care. They then visited the temples that had been specified in order. Up to the Yothaya Floating Market, when he walked in. The most attractive shop was a liquor store, he immediately called everyone to stop. along with entering the store to taste the liqueur

-You don't have to walk. Stay here and get drunk. What happens? Mac's voice groaned.

Then proceed to taste the wort.