CHAPTER - 14

--If you buy it, then you can drink it yourself, Mac said.

Nan laughed lightly when she saw her lover's embarrassed expression.

--I really want to know, was there anything in that soju? Nan kept talking about the drink because she actually knew that Mac wasn't using any sex pills and maybe Mac's body was reacting to the soju he was drinking.

Nan once had a friend who got drunk very quickly when he drank beer, so he had to give up beer and start drinking whiskey. Some people can and some people can't drink beer. It depends on the constitution of each person.

--Can you stop talking about Soju? I want some water.

Mac tried to change the subject because he was so embarrassed. Nan smiled but went to fetch water for her lover to drink. Mac slowly pushed his body back into the chair, then picked up his glass of water to drink.

Mac's eyes looked at his body and noticed love marks such as nail marks, bite marks, and suction marks, which made Mac's face heat up. Nan followed Mac's eyes and looked down at his body, then a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

--Evidence suggests arousal. Nan kept teasing her boyfriend because he likes teasing him.

- You are no different from a mosquito that runs out of blood. What the hell are you doing?were you thinking Mac said.

--Well, you like it, so I'm miserable, replied Nan, however, with a happy face.

Mac sensed that Nan was in a particularly good mood today and he doesn't want to keep guessing why she's in a good mood as he thinks it must be because of last night.

- Can I go rafting today? Mac asked, thinking about his current state.

--I'm still not sure. Let's wait for Ohm to check the state of the river. I don't know if it will be possible because the river is full of logs. It rained hard last night and it could be dangerous, Nan said as she had just sat on the porch looking at the water and Mac nodded.

I'm hungry, Mac said.

--Ohm showed up earlier to ask about food, but I said you weren't awake yet. So he let the two children eat first because he had to help at the resort. So the two of us will eat at the resort. So the two of us we will eat separately, said Nan.

--I'm uncomfortable, we came to visit him, but we don't do anything to help him, said Mac, after sleeping late.

--I told him that. But Ohm said he wanted to invite us to rest. You don't have to overthink things. Nan actually said what Ohm had said and Mac nodded.

--You should get out of bed. can you shower Do you need help? Nan asked with a smile and looked at Mac with bright eyes.

--I better take a shower alone. If I let you help me, I guess it won't just be a shower, Mac said knowingly.

Nan chuckled softly before Mac slowly got out of bed. Nan didn't go to help him and just watched because she knew that if she offered to help, his lover would complain again.

Mac felt his legs shaking but forced himself to go get his clothes and went to the bathroom.

Nan and Mac showered and changed, then went downstairs to find their friend. Ohm was sitting talking on the phone, but when he saw the two coming down, he waved at them.

--There is food in the kitchen. Eat it, Ohm said.

--You ate? Mac asked.

- Yes, answered Ohm.

--I feel that you've been talking on the phone a lot lately. Mac joked and Ohm smiled a little.

--I need to have someone to talk to... yes... no, it's nothing. My friend is just teasing me…yeah…yeah…I'll let you go back to work, I'll call you back, Ohm replied to Mac and spoke to the person on the other end of the line before hang up the phone.