CHAPTER - 48

After we talked about Brick and Day for a while, Mac then asked about the car tent that was getting ready to officially open soon.

-I wasn't there to help you get ready, Mac muttered angrily.

(Back to school is good) was the answer

Because he wants Mac to graduate quickly.

-Don't forget, it's the day when you do merit and open the car tent. So you have to video call me, Mac reminded his lover again. Nan nodded.

-I think you should get some sleep. You look like you want to sleep, Mac said when he saw his lover's tired expression.

(Um, I'd like to get some sleep first. When I wake up, I'll text you again.)

That was the reply before the two hung up.

Mac let out a small sigh when he saw that his loved one was safe.

-What does he say? Ohm asked as he entered the room. I could just hear Mac talking, but I couldn't make out the meaning. Mac then tells the whole story.

Fortunately, he's safe, Ohm said.

-But you? Were you able to contact Two? Mac asked Ohm.

Om's face immediately tensed up when he heard this.

- However, he doesn't answer my calls at all. There were a few replies to the messages. But he doesn't seem to be answering, Ohm said in a strained voice.

- Oh, I'm not asking you. When will you and Two go? But if you are serious in you know what to do about him, said Mac.

- I think I am clear enough. That's what I thought, Ohm complained again.

-So what did you do to make him think? There must be a reason. Otherwise, why would people think too much? Mac asked as he thought.

- Wow, there were moments... damn it, when I'm with him I have to meet other people..., there are some phones..... I already told him that I don't talk to them anymore, but he still thinks a lot. Even though he doesn't seem like a person who likes to think small at all, Ohm said.

-Oh, such a delicate relationship. No matter how smart a person is.... Being serious in this relationship can sometimes make you a fool too.

Mac speaks from his own experience.

-You said you stopped talking to those people. And your younger sister's name is Tae? Mac asked.

Ohm looked at Mac's face in confusion.

-How do you know Tae? Ohm asked.

-I saw his message appear on the screen when you left my phone yesterday. It's not like you tried to talk, Mac said bluntly.

Ohm was a little quiet when he heard

- I'm trying.... Hey, I understand everything. I will take care of everything as quickly as possible, Ohm said in a serious tone at the end.

Mac, also smiling and not thinking of meddling too much in your friend's affairs. Besides just giving advice

2 weeks have passed

Nan worked as usual to take care of her own race track. But during this time it will be a bit crowded. Because he has to prepare to make merit by opening a car tent tomorrow, he also has to contact the monks.

Then he told his elders and friends respect to come and join the event. As for the employees he chose, he had them come to work the day after he would do business at the store.

-So Tan you called to confirm my Chinese meal right? he asked late in the day.

Because he chose to use Chinese meal service to provide food and Feed the people who come to work Because it won't be the hassle of cooking for them.