CHAPTER - 17

"I'm going to drive my car so Jeff and his cousin can ride in my car," Ohm said at the end of the new day. Because he and Mac had to pick up their friends from the airport.

-Just take one of my vans. Will they sit in a car? "They'll find I'm double standard," Nan said in a monotone voice.

"We'll do as Nan says," Mac said, and Ohm nodded.

So they went to ask someone to prepare and take out the VIP van. This van has been auctioned. The condition is very good because it has less than 30,000 kilometers, it is completely black.

--Are you sure that bastard is okay with Jeff coming here, Ohm whispers to Mac just to be sure.

--It's okay, honestly, I don't even care about Jeff. If Jeff doesn't mind staying here, he can come to this house. You must consider what you decide.

Mac spoke, Ohm nodded in agreement. So they prepared to get into the car.

--How hard was last night? Why do you walk like an exhausted person?
Ohm joked when he saw Mac's seemingly contradictory walking posture. Mac immediately turned to look at his friend.

--Better go do charity again? Yesterday I ran on the treadmill. My legs hurt, Mac told his friend. Then he smiled and laughed.

Last night, after Nan had given Mac a massage, she'd let him rest. Nan went to take care of the track, didn't come back until about 2am.

-- Did Nan take you to exercise? Ohm asked.

--Oh, you'll get in shape. You will be able to gain strength.

Ohm said before Mac angrily punched him in the shoulder, also to cover his embarrassment because he knows what that means.

Nan smiles a little before hugging Mac and inviting him into the car that his subordinate named Nu drove earlier
to park and wait. Nan, Mac and Ohm got into 3 adjacent seats and Nu immediately drove straight to the airport.

When they got to the airport, Nu parked the car and waited in the parking lot while Nan, Mac, and Ohm went to find a cafe to sit and wait inside.

- What time does the plane land? Nan asked as she sat down in the cafeteria. Mac looked at his watch.

--In about half an hour. I don't know if they'll want to rest or eat first, Mac said.

--If they're hungry, we'll take your friends out to eat. But if they want to sleep, we can take them home. Nan replied.

- Don't you have to go anywhere? Ohm asked. Nan shook her head back and forth.

--No, at most, I will only check the car that was auctioned. Ah, as for the stall contractor. Grandma and Grandpa recommended him, Nan said because Ohm used to recommend relatives.

--Oh, all right, Ohm replied.

Mac looked at Nan and smiled. It made Nan raise her eyebrows at her boyfriend.

--What the? Nan asked back.

"I didn't think you'd take the contractor your grandma and grandpa recommended," Mac said with a smile.

Even though Nan has forgiven her grandparents' house, but Nan doesn't want to bother or ask for help in this way. Maybe the grandparents gave her something and Nan took it.

--She showed me the work history of this contractor. It looked good, so I took it, Nan replied in a normal tone.

But Mac secretly smiles a little. Mac is happy that Nan has some interaction with his mother's relatives.

--When will construction begin? Ohm asked.

--This month I intend to adjust road first. I will redesign what to build and where?" Nan said