CHAPTER - 7 Ohm & Two

Ohm and Two have each other. The physical relationship has always been good since they found an accord together.

At first, Two felt a little strange, but after a while he got used to it. He stays close to Ohm, Ohm herself takes care of Two very well, even though Two is older than himself, but Ohm always has a lot of care and attention for Two......but he knew that for Ohm He is not the only one ...., even though Ohm said they were partners for sex and Ohm still has kids that he calls periodically. Sometimes Ohm goes out with other people.

- Isn't that the case with Mac? Two asked Ohm as the two sat watching a movie together in Ohm's room in the evening.

-Um, follows Mac as a friend, like that. Addicted to, wife, just like me, Ohm said as he looked at Two's sweet face. Before getting hit by Two's leg which is a little nervous

-Wife, what the hell, you and I are just partners. That is all. Two answered, but his heart was pounding.

- Well, you are in the position of a wife, what's wrong with calling yourself a wife? Ohm was teasing him.

-How about trying to change positions? Two asked back

-Can you be in the top? Ohm teased Two back. So he was hit by Two again. Ohm laughed.

-Damn, Two said that Ohm is not serious.

They always spent time together like this. When the next day is work, they will meet because sometimes Ohm goes to help his brother with his work. As for the holidays, sometimes we live together in the room, sometimes we eat out, both of us being quite happy and he got used to having Ohm around.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Ohm's cell phone rings. Making the two look a bit, but it was enough to guess that the Caller is the person Ohm talks to and calls him sometimes. Ohm is the same, but Two didn't say anything because he thinks that He has no right to say anything about this matter, although he has an itch in his heart. It crashed anyway

- Yes, Ta. Ohm met the caller's look, which Two had guessed wrong.

Ohm glanced at Two and saw that Two was still watching TV. His heart thought he wanted to tease Two, so he reached out to support him while they were still talking to the other party.

Two immediately frowned, pretending to push Ohm away, but Ohm remained motionless.

-Ta let me take you... Hmm..OK,

but before we get there to join it will be an hour, can you wait? Ohm said to the other.

So he lets Two know that Ta should come down from Chiang Mai.

-Yes, I am going. Ohm said before hanging up.

Ohm looked at Two's face.

-What the? Two asked shortly when they saw Ohm staring at him.

-I'm going to take Ta as a friend, Ohm spoke

-No, I realized, answered Two in a calm voice. Ohm lifted a slight smile from the corner of his mouth.

-But I invite you here, so that I have an excuse if he asks me to stay. Ohm replied

-Then why didn't you stay with him? Two said half sarcastically.

Making Ohm smile a little when he saw Two's expression. He knew that his body was starting to influence Two's heart more and more, which Ohm hoped was already the case.

- I already agreed with you that I will not sleep with anyone, Ohm replied, although Two felt good about Ohm's words, but they contained pain for his heart.