CHAPTER - 10

-Are you teasing Boy? Mac asked with a satisfied smile.

--I just annoy people he shrugged and answered.

Even though he wanted that trailer, he wasn't stupid enough to bid on a contest just out of ambition because there were other trailers to choose from.

Nan was sitting, his eyes following the Boy, who had to go get a document. Nan looked at him with a mocking smile. The boy turned to look at him with displeased eyes, but he did not dare to approach and shout at him because many people were present.

The boy sat and waited for a while for the car he was interested in before it was put up for auction. During the auction this time, it seemed that Boy wouldn't dare to counterbid because it would just be another blind risk for him. As a result, Nan had no trouble bidding on his first purchase, which he obtained at a satisfactory price.

--How many cars do you want to buy today? Mac asked, trying to ignore Boy's displeased look.

-2, because I'm going to let that bastard Wei and that other bastard Ham go back, said Nan.

So does this mean we have to pay immediately? Mac asked and Nan nodded.

--Actually, you can make a deposit first and then pay the remaining balance later when you receive the vehicle, but I just want to take it now, he said, laying out his plan.

- Did you bring the money? Mac asked curiously.

Nan nodded quickly at the bag she was carrying. So Mac knew the money was going to be spent quickly.

- Do you have savings? Mac asked worriedly because the vehicles were a lot of money.

--I already have money to buy trailers. But the money to buy tents, vehicles and offices I will borrow from the bank. Should not worry about my expenses, I thought well, Nan said in a relaxed way because she didn't want Mac to worry so much about the matter that he no longer trusted Nan's decisions.

- Have you consulted with your P'? Mac decided to ask."Day"? Mac asked back and Nan nodded in agreement.

-- I consulted with him, and Day has already recommended me bank loans from several places. I am not making this decision alone. I have someone to give me some advice. I'm sure I'll be fine. he said, sounding confident. Mac knows he's always on the lookout.

-+By the way, it would be nice to open a car care service. The way you plan to open the car stand, I noticed there's no tow around, Mac said as he remembered, making Nan fall silent for a bit as she raised her hand to stroke her chin thoughtfully.

--Makes sense Let's try to get more information. Haha. Now you're learning so you can help me figure out business opportunities, Nan teased.

-- I was just trying to find something. But will it be viable? I don't know yet, Mac replied, but it secretly felt good to know that Nan was interested in what he had to do, too.

Before leaving, Nan waited for the second vehicle he was interested in bidding on, (and easily won the bid), so he handled the purchase and completed the transfer of the various documents.

- Did you want to challenge me? The boy's voice rang out as Nan and Mac made their way to their car.

Wei and Ham went to the other two vehicles that Nan had just bought at the auction to take home. Nan turned to look Boy up and down with curious eyes.

---I don't know how I provoked you? Nan asked back.

-You pretended to bid on that trailer to get me to bid a higher price, Boy said angrily.

Mac leaned against the car with a calm expression because he knew he could handle it.

--How did I provoke you? I wanted that trailer, so I bid and fought for it, but when we fought for it, it became too expensive and not worth it to me, so I stopped bidding as much. How can you say I challenged you? You really should have more sense and think clearly. If you think it's too expensive, then stop bidding. Why would you keep bidding? Nan spoke softly, mocking her other side. The boy gritted his teeth, his face red with displeasure.