《70》

Arc 4: Cultivation

After a moment of silence, Shao Ci nodded eagerly. Who wouldn't want treasures?

Originally, Ling Wangchen didn't care about these treasures. But seeing Shao Ci's keen interest, he couldn't help but be intrigued.

"Alright, you stay here and watch."

Ling Wangchen smiled, reached out and patted Shao Ci's head, then stood up while holding him, looking at those treasures.

Then, with just one step forward, the scattered treasures flying around suddenly changed direction as if they were attracted by something, rushing towards this place.

At the moment they flew out, these treasures were protected by a shield. If ordinary cultivators wanted to snatch them, they would need to expend spiritual energy to break through the shield.

But the shields around these treasures automatically dissipated, and they floated in front of Ling Wangchen, as if waiting for him to choose.

Moreover, in order to catch Ling Wangchen's attention, these treasures even emitted a continuous glow.

The others immediately turned red with envy. Most of them had exhausted more than half of their spiritual energy just to obtain two or three treasures, while Ling Wangchen could easily obtain so many treasures. How could they not be jealous?

But they were also wary of Ling Wangchen's strength, so they didn't dare to approach.

The Nascent Soul cultivator from the Fang family saw this and said, "Don't be fooled by his strength. In reality, he doesn't dare to attack us."

The others looked at him in surprise, and the Nascent Soul cultivator sneered, revealing the previous incident.

He explained that if Ling Wangchen was truly powerful, he would have killed those disrespectful people directly. There was no need to just bind them like before. It must be because he was afraid of offending their families, so he didn't dare to act.

The more the others thought about it, the more they felt it made sense, and they became more audacious in their actions.

These people spoke self-righteously, "Friend, you've gone too far. Occupying so many treasures all by yourself, isn't that too greedy?"

"Yeah, these treasures were discovered by our families. As someone passing by, it would be enough for you to take one or two. Taking so many, don't you feel ashamed?"

These people spoke as if these treasures originally belonged to their families, completely forgetting that their families only discovered them slightly earlier than others.

Ling Wangchen didn't even bother to give a glance to those people's questions.

Those people immediately became angry and wanted to rush forward and snatch the treasures since they believed Ling Wangchen wouldn't dare to lay a hand on them.

But the moment they stepped into the area where Ling Wangchen was, their expressions changed. A chilling sensation rose from their feet, freezing their spiritual energy in its tracks. This power was extremely dominant, even freezing their own cultivation at the Nascent Soul stage.

What kind of cultivation level was this? They themselves had the strength of the Nascent Soul stage.

These people felt a sense of fear and tried to leave immediately.

But Ling Wangchen calmly said, "Since you're already here, there's no need to leave."

Then, ice began to form and climb up their ankles. They struggled, but realized that their own cultivation was completely useless against this force. Their faces showed disbelief as they remembered the words of the Nascent Soul cultivator from the Fang family. They shouted in desperation.