《154》

"I'm just curious about what kind of situation Lord Hero is in." Yuvens smiled." After all, he's my former master, isn't he?"

" Well, I'm not considered a hero now…" Shao Ci sighed. Now that he thought about it, God had directly chosen him to be a hero because he realized that he was not a person of this world with plug-ins.

  This is a complete conspiracy.

"Yes, and he was almost trapped here. What an idiot. However, in my opinion, what you are about to do now is no different from a hero…wanting to become a demon king by relying on your human identity is something that ordinary people would not dare to think of." Ewings said.

Shao Ci: "... I, I was pushed up forcefully too!" He wondered why Ewings knew so much, but considering that the other party was such a powerful monster, he probably knew it by entering someone else's dream…

"Even I can't stand it. Just for the sake of our past relationship, I'll help you a little." Ewing said.

As soon as the voice fell, the surrounding illusion suddenly dispersed. After a dizzy teleportation, the two of them appeared in the ruins where Shao Ci came from.

Shao Ci immediately said gratefully,"Thank you! If it weren't for you, I might…" Not only did he lose his integrity, but he couldn't get out directly.

"It's just a piece of cake." Ewings let go of Shao Ci and placed him on the ground." But you're looking for the lord of this place, right?"

" Yes…" Shao Ci still felt a headache when he thought about it. He did not know how to let the other party pass the inheritance to him. He felt that no matter what he did, he would fall into danger.

" Brave Lord, think about it. Have you neglected anything?" Ewing smiled." The lord you're looking for might not exist in the same place as the one you thought…"

"What do you mean?" Shao Ci was shocked and looked over." Yuvens, do you, do you know how I can find the Lord?"

The other side is a smile,"just said what, I don't know ah." The rest is for you to think about."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Ewings disappeared.

Shao Ci could not keep him. After all, the two of them did not have a master-servant contract anymore. Moreover, a nightmare like Youins could really go wherever he wanted. It was only by chance that he could contract with him before.

"But what does he mean by that?" Shao Ci stood in the ruins and suddenly thought of something." Speaking of which, I haven't explored the ruins properly. Let's see what's good."

It happened to be daytime, and most of the undead creatures would not appear at night. It was also convenient for Shao Ci to search here.

Speaking of which, Shao Ci suspected that other than those people in that environment, the place controlled by this lord was already full of undead…

Shao Ci wandered among the ruins of the palace and soon found a place similar to a basement.

He immediately remembered the basement he went to in the illusion. He took a deep breath and walked down.

Unexpectedly, it was not the room he had seen in the illusion before, but a huge library. It seemed to be protected by some magic array. It was completely different from the rest of the outside world. It was clean and gave people a sense of oppression.

"Wow." When Shao Ci saw this library, he realized that he had definitely not come to the wrong place this time. Anyway, there must be a lot of data to read in this place. Who knows, he might find some data about this overlord?