《159》

It was already late, and the guards were patrolling at the door of the mansion. Suddenly, one of them noticed something flashing in the grass beside him, and he hurried after it.

After the guard ran over, there was nothing around him. He looked around, but he was not particularly vigilant.

  After all, who would think of doing anything to the Lord's Mansion?

Seeing that there was nothing, the guard turned around and wanted to go back. Suddenly, black silk stretched out from the shadow behind him and instantly entangled the guard and dragged him into the shadow. The guard did not even have time to scream before he completely disappeared from the ground.

Not long after, another figure emerged from the shadow. It was distorted at first, but in the end, it quickly merged together and became the same as the guard before.

The guard lowered his head and surveyed his surroundings. There was no emotion in his eyes. However, he quickly put on the same expression as the guard before and walked back with a relaxed smile on his face.

When the others saw the guard, they asked him about the situation. He explained it in a tone that was no different from the guard before and walked straight into the mansion.

  No one noticed anything unusual about him along the way.

"Is this where the teacher lived recently?" Guard looked at the surrounding scene, his eyes seemed to be infected with light.

  This 'guard' was naturally Erek.

During this period of time, Erek had discovered quite a few ways to use his own power. Not only can he devour other people's souls, he can even obtain other people's memories and powers afterwards.

If anyone else knew what had happened to him during this period of time, they would definitely be shocked and afraid. This was no longer just an ordinary genius. He was simply a natural expert. As long as he was given time to grow, he could no longer imagine what he would become in the future.

If he hadn't been born with such a prophecy, everything wouldn't have turned out like this.

After reading the guard's soul, Erek knew everything about the lord's residence and knew where his destination was.

However, what Erek cared about the most in his memory was Shao Ci. He could clearly see how harmonious Shao Ci and Julius were in his memory.

However, Erek was not unhappy because of this. After all, everything about the other party would soon belong to him.

" Teacher, I will be able to return to your side soon…" he muttered softly, his face revealing a smile that could be described as sunshine.

  …………

  ……

  By the time Julius realized something was wrong, it was too late.

He was already in darkness, and the person who appeared before him was a youth about his age. The other party's appearance was somewhat familiar, and the resonance of the bloodline in his body made him feel that the other party's identity must have something to do with him.

  Although he didn't know the other party's identity, his killing intent was very clear.

Julius would not just sit here and wait for death. He wanted to attack immediately, but he felt an extremely terrifying power, forcing him to kneel on the ground. Even breathing became difficult.

What kind of opponent is this…Julius even felt that the strength of the other party was even more terrifying than his father.

"You lost." Erek looked down at the person in front of him as if he was examining his future body. His eyes did not look like he was staring at a living person at all.