《106》

Suddenly, Shao Ci has a feeling of being happy to be a father.

Although the previous two copies also felt a bit like NPCs, it's the first time that there are NPCs directly involved like this! And the NPC even called him "Daddy" directly, which startled Shao Ci.

Shao Ci remembers very clearly that Jiang Qinghan only played the role of an ordinary passenger in this copy. He thought that everyone should be like that... But it seems that he has gotten into trouble.

Considering the plot of the previous copies, it would be strange if this child didn't have any problems. Even if he's not the villain boss, he should be an important character that affects the development of the plot. In any case, Shao Ci can't take it lightly.

Shao Ci lowered his head and looked at the child. The child was sitting in the chair with his head down, looking very introverted. He held a cloth doll in his hands and didn't say a word. Occasionally, he would timidly lift his head to look at Shao Ci. No matter how you look at it, he's just an ordinary child.

But no matter how cute he is, it doesn't matter... Well, Shao Ci realized that his level of being controlled by appearance can no longer be saved.

Even if he knows that the other person may have problems, just looking at such a beautiful face will instinctively generate a good impression...! He's also desperate.

【Main Quest: Stay by 'his' side and protect his safety until that moment.】

Shao Ci: "...?!" Damn, this main quest is ridiculous. Does it mean he can't even choose to run away!?

And he might not even be able to protect himself, let alone protect a child. The difficulty is too high... Well, since it's already like this, let's check other things first.

Shao Ci stood up, and the child immediately stood up too, following closely behind Shao Ci, as if afraid that Shao Ci would leave him behind.

Shao Ci's mood is very complicated. He patted the child's head to comfort him.

The child seemed to be startled, quickly hugged the doll in his hands, and took a few steps back, looking at Shao Ci with fear.

Shao Ci: "..." What did the original host do? This will make him very anxious.

Shao Ci checked the luggage in the room and found nothing inside except for some clean clothes. There was no diary or anything like that... After all, it's a future setting, who would still use a notebook to write a diary!

Thinking about this, Shao Ci quickly looked at the personal terminal in his hand and opened it to check. There was indeed some information about the original host. It seems that the original host was an employee of a company... Shao Ci searched and discovered some incredible things. In the world of this copy, it seems that psychic powers haven't become widespread. Most people are still ordinary, and only a few individuals possess psychic powers, and it seems that these people are being captured for research.

When Shao Ci saw this, he instantly imagined many horror movie plots. He thought this copy was just about vengeful spirits, but it turned out to involve research on psychic powers...

There was a lot of information in the personal terminal, but all of it required a password to access, and Shao Ci had no idea what the password could be.

Shao Ci: "...!" Isn't it better to have a diary with key parts blacked out? And since it's so high-tech, shouldn't it automatically recognize the owner and unlock it?!

Well, there's no point in struggling with this kind of plot setting. Shao Ci sighed and suddenly thought, what would happen if he left right now... Although the main quest is set like that...

Shao Ci stood up and walked towards the door, but as soon as his hand touched the door, he heard a prompt from the game system.

[If you leave now, the main quest will fail and the player will be directly sent out.

"Ah... so that's how it is." He knew it was impossible to leave just like that.

Shao Ci bit his lip. He had come to this copy with great difficulty, so he should at least meet Jiang Qinghan and complete the mission before leaving.

Shao Ci turned around and came to the child's side, suddenly noticing something tied around his neck.

But as Shao Ci leaned closer, the child shrank back in fear. Shao Ci had to speak softly, "I just wanted to take a look at that thing, I won't do anything."

Wait, doesn't this line make him sound more like a villain?

Although the child was scared, he nodded.

Shao Ci reached out and took a look. It was written on it: Code x-3271.

Hey, is it okay to be so casual about it? It seems that the original host and the child are not really father and son, they just called each other that to avoid drawing attention...

Shao Ci held the child's hand and asked, "...Do you have a name?"

The child looked at Shao Ci with some confusion, then gently shook his head.

Of course not... Shao Ci already knew that. He might have to stay with this child for a long time, so it's better to have a name to call him. He said, "Then I'll call you..."

Shao Ci realized that he still couldn't come up with a name, so he took out the personal terminal and searched the internet for a list of nice-sounding names. He chose one that sounded good.

Befriending The Most Powerful Personजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें