《108》

Meanwhile, outside.

Jewett looked at the information in his hand and furrowed his brows slightly.

Even though the other party tried their best to hide their identity, and he didn't have access to the central computer, he was still able to trace the true identity of the Spicy Strip Little Prince¹ through subtle clues.

The most striking clue was the kitchen knife in the other person's hand when they first met. Jewett was deeply impressed by that kitchen knife. After all, it was quite remarkable for such a trashy weapon to be brought into this kind of copy. It was hard to forget.

After conducting some investigations, his subordinates quickly found the person who had once possessed the kitchen knife.

That person belonged to a small family that Jewett had never heard of before, and the information stated that their psychic power had been damaged and they were on the verge of being expelled from the family.

Jewett couldn't believe that the Spicy Strip Little Prince, who was assigned to the same copy as him, could be someone with damaged psychic power. However, after looking at the person's information, he instantly recognized that this abandoned eldest son of the Shao family was the person he was looking for.

Thinking about the person's current situation, a surge of anger welled up in Jewett's heart.

Who gave these people the right to do this? Moreover, that... Shao Ci, his psychic power is not as weak as these people claim. If he were there, he would definitely...

With these thoughts, Jewett's eyes suddenly lit up. He contacted his subordinates, "Get ready quickly. I'm going to the Shao family in the Dylan star system."

Staying in such a family had no future no matter how you looked at it. Why not bring that person to his side?

Of course, he wasn't doing anything noble. He simply admired the person's strength...

  ——

After Jiang Qinghan did that, Shao Ci was completely shocked.

Then Jiang Qinghan laughed, "Are you... cough... scared of me?"

Shao Ci couldn't refute his words... because it was truly terrifying!

And in the next moment, the surrounding environment shattered, and all the scenes in front of him disappeared.

"Damn..." Shao Ci realized that he had probably been hit by something. His vision went black, and when he regained consciousness, he found himself lying on the ground, with Xavier sitting beside him, looking worried.

It seems like it didn't work... After all, Jiang Qinghan is the protagonist, so it's normal for things like this to happen.

As for why Jiang Qinghan did what he did, Shao Ci guessed it was a tit-for-tat retaliation... Although it was questionable to retaliate in such a way, he decided not to dwell on it.

Jiang Qinghan was nowhere to be seen, and Shao Ci was certain that the damage he had inflicted on him wouldn't heal quickly. It was normal for him to hide and recover for a while.

Jiang Qinghan must hate him so much after this incident. Shao Ci didn't think he would back down out of fear. He would probably come back to seek revenge.

"Are you okay, Dad?" Xavier's voice carried a hint of choking, as if he was very scared.

"I'm fine..." Shao Ci felt that the psychological trauma he had suffered was greater than any physical injuries. "Anyway, let's leave from here first..."

But Xavier quickly ran to a nearby cabinet and pulled out a book from it.

"What's that?" Shao Ci looked over and suddenly froze.