《100》

Shao Ci pondered possible solutions to his predicament . For instance, he could find a more powerful player to bind within the next three days. After all, the plot had just begun, and there were plenty of players with higher combat power than Jiang Qinghan.

However, it wasn't that simple, especially considering the ongoing exams, which limited the opportunity to meet more experienced players.

Upon entering the exam hall, Shao Ci found his seat based on his assigned student number. The atmosphere was tense as everyone focused on the upcoming exam; there was no room for mockery or banter.

When the time approached, Shao Ci donned his holographic headset. According to the original owner's memory, the exam's instance was straightforward, with minimal puzzle elements-just kill enough monsters.

Since the school aimed to test the mental strength of the students, the instance was designed to be manageable as long as the player could eliminate a sufficient number of monsters. The original owner, with his damaged mental strength, wouldn't last long, running out of mental energy after killing only a few creatures.

Once inside the instance, Shao Ci found himself in an arena-like space surrounded by a dense audience. The spectators occasionally created noisy disruptions.

"Even killing monsters requires some setup..." Shao Ci sighed in relief at the sight of the audience. He had worried that the exam might throw him into some ghostly scenario to kill spirits.

As for the weapon assigned by the system, it was a long knife with unlimited durability, undoubtedly an improvement compared to Shao Ci's original kitchen knife.

Gripping the long knife tightly, Shao Ci faced the appearance of a monster. However, he was unsure of the proper way to deal with it. In the previous instances, he had been too focused on surviving to pay attention to such details.

Concentrating his mind, Shao Ci utilized his mental strength, instantly perceiving a significant slowing down of the monster's movements. With a closer look, he could easily identify the weak points in its body.

...

However, the problem was that Shao Ci had no idea how many monsters would be considered a pass.

If he accidentally killed too few, getting expelled from the school would be quite ironic.

"These monsters are so weak... Anyone should be able to handle them," Shao Ci estimated.

After killing what he thought was a sufficient number, Shao Ci decided to stop and directly exited the instance.

Removing the virtual headset, he realized the results wouldn't be available for a few days. The suddenness of the exam caught him off guard; otherwise, he could have checked earlier and had some peace of mind.

Nearby, he overheard conversations, "The training before really paid off. I managed to kill twenty, so passing should be easy."

"Wow, I only killed nineteen. This time seems a bit tougher than previous years."

Hearing this, Shao Ci started sweating nervously. Wait a minute, he accidentally killed a hundred thinking it was a decent number. It seemed like he might have gone overboard.

Fortunately, the results would take a few days to be released, giving him some time to figure out a solution.

Afterwards, Shao Ci hurriedly left, and as he departed, Feng Tian and others mocked him, "I bet he's finished this time. Look at his gloomy face; it's obvious he didn't pass." "The Shao family won't bother with such a waste anymore. It's really pitiful, the former young master has fallen so far."

Befriending The Most Powerful Personजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें