《135》

[Because the horn on the devil's head is like the wings of the heavenly clan in the world before, it is a very sensitive part, and only close people can touch it.]

Shao exclaimed, "What a vulnerability! Well, it's different from what he thought!"

[Also, it seems that the act of directly touching the opponent's horn will be regarded as a marriage proposal among the demons.]

Shao Ci questioned, "What?"

Then, the system transmitted corresponding data to Shao Ci's mind. Devils, a race both weak and strong, would forcibly marry if their horns were touched, especially if the touching party was stronger.

Shao Ci looked at his hand, realizing he had unwittingly sexually harassed the ultimate villain boss devil.

He thought, "I'm done for," expecting imminent death. The devil, however, coldly stated, "You're the first to dare such a thing."

Shao Ci pondered, "Lucky or unfortunate?"

The demon king's murderous aura intensified, and Shao Ci braced for death. Yet, the demon king surprised him by saying, "I need to think again."

Shao Ci was puzzled, "Consider what?"

The possession ended, and the devil dissipated. Shao Ci wondered, "Did he really consider my proposal?"

Later, Shao Ci found himself near the Holy Tree Spirit. The devil was gone, and Shao Ci healed himself, reflecting on the smooth encounter.

He cautiously approached the Spirit of the Holy Tree, considering purification. Apologizing, he began untying the spirit but stopped when it woke up.

The Spirit of the Holy Tree smiled gently, saying, "It's okay. I trust you, a strong human."

Shao Ci, surprised by the gentleness, asked, "Do you really trust me, a mere human?"

"In that case, there is no other way," the Holy Tree Spirit said. "You have a special power in your body. As a Holy Tree, I can feel the sentiments of all dark elves towards you. You're definitely not that kind of person."

Shao Ci was relieved, knowing his previous interactions with the elves had paid off.

"I have a method that can completely purify you," Shao Ci hesitated. "But, it's a little..."

"I know," unexpectedly, the Holy Tree Spirit interrupted.

Shao asked, "Well?"

"I have a heritage memory," said the Holy Tree Spirit. "I've heard about people who have purified bodies."

Shao Ci was surprised, thinking the system's plug-in wasn't random. The vines wrapped around him, and he felt a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"As long as this is done, right?" The handsome young man with light green hair gently touched Shao Ci's cheek.

Shao Ci was bewildered, feeling like he got tricked again. The process was awkward, but ultimately, another monster was purified.

Afterward, the Holy Tree Spirit sighed, seeming regretful. Green eyes looked at Shao Ci with reluctance.

"I will give you a gift," the Holy Tree Spirit said, kissing Shao Ci's forehead, warmth pouring into him.

Opening his eyes, Shao Ci found himself outside the holy tree. Cheers echoed behind him as the tree regained its vitality.

The dark elves, initially fearing death, now kneeled in worship to Shao Ci.

The banquet outside was lively, but inside the palace, tension filled the air.